origin.sherdog WTF?

That's one of the test sites. A lot of updates are done there before they are done here, to see if it'll result in any negative changes or glitches.

That's one of the test sites. A lot of updates are done there before they are done here, to see if it'll result in any negative changes or glitches.
So what happens if I post exclusively in the test site as I am doing for this post now? Am I really here in the main site or not?

what-if-i-told-you-what_o_1025400.gif

So what happens if I post exclusively in the test site as I am doing for this post now? Am I really here in the main site or not?

I should warn you, that the more you post in the mirror site, the less yourself you become. Whatever tethered grasp you have on reality will become like a hazy memory, and you may start to become lost inside questions that have no answers.

Other than that, you should have no problems though.

Someone is shitposting in my name over there

I should warn you, that the more you post in the mirror site, the less yourself you become. Whatever tethered grasp you have on reality will become like a hazy memory, and you may start to become lost inside questions that have no answers.

Other than that, you should have no problems though.

Is Ronnie over there by chance?

Wait a minute. What is in that universe we posters have all the powers and the mod's have none?

http://origin.forums.sherdog.com/forums/mayberry-lounge.48/

I have no idea how, but somehow I ended up on this sherdog clone. I noticed I wasnt signed in and was like WTF? Tried to sign in, and it wouldnt work. At this point I'm really like WTFFFFF and thats when I notice this "origin" bullshit.

It's an exact clone of SD, right down to this thread even. WTF?

Maybe it is Sherdog in a different time/space. Like in "The Langoliers" where they traveled through a rift in space that brought them a few minutes into the past and nothing really quite worked the same?

491c1cf40dc2fd0351e913e268736668d24fee3f_hq.gif

Change you passwords, identity, and complexion. You've been hackered.

Back