Ordering Winning Gloves in US?

Eric O

Me > You
@Silver
Reaction score
I'm interested in ordering two sets of Winning gloves in the US. I'm not so much concerned with pricing but more so with authenticity since that seems to be a problem based upon what I've read here. Can anyone direct me to reputable sites that ship to the US.

Thanks

Go to us winning USA, from Kazumichi. Better if you are in Socal to visit him. Prices for winning USA used to be obscene but now it's a bit cheaper.

The America ya shop (if you google winning boxing rakuten) or koubudo rakuten are legit. A little cheaper, but shipping may take a while based on availability.

im looking to get a 16 oz green pair lace up for my hard sparring

Probably 10 ounce i know for light sparing i prefer fight weight gloves

If you are light sparing you could use the ten ounce. It can help eith getting used to fighting with real weight gloves assuming amateur fights. And you are not pounding him with everlast mx gloves so all should be ok

You should check with your gym if you're planning on using 10oz for sparring, though. My guess is that most places would frown on it.

Unless you're in Mexico...

I suppose if you're just moving around with a friend and not really hitting that hard 10oz would be fine. Better than getting poked in the eye really hard by someone's fingers, which has happened to me before (it was a 'sieg heil' style jab right into my eye).

When i think of light sparing it is slightly more than touching think you are in a class and rhey make you spar with a 110 lb woman

When i think of light sparing it is slightly more than touching think you are in a class and rhey make you spar with a 110 lb woman
Makes sense.

I haven't sparred a 110 lb woman yet in boxing.

I once sparred a girl my weight when I was in TKD in elementary school. She was a beast, feared by all.

Also, wrestled a girl in high school. Very uncomfortable.

Back