Ordering from Muaythai-fighting

Bmax555

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Looking for other peoples experience using this website. I live in Thailand (where they are based) and have been waiting 9 weeks for an order that I was told would take 5-7 weeks. After looking at my order history, I've actually had issues with them in the past (that i didnt remember). Issues from the past orders included not having most the items I wanted in stock. Anybody else have negative experiences? positive? Other website recommendations? Looking for Top King super 'competition' gloves and shin guards. Thanks.

I also had to wait longer but the goods arrived. Was worth the wait

That's very surprising. I ordered from them twice. Once it was gloves which I got within a week (and I live in Canada!) and the second was ankle supports which I got in about 3 weeks. Not bad considering the prices are literally half of what I have to pay here for the same stuff.

They have responsive customer service and have sent my package after 9 weeks. Should arrive in a few days. Alot of the stuff I've ordered is MTO and takes 5-7 weeks just for production. If you guys know any other websites or suppliers to compare with let me know.

Thanks

in stock, fast shipping. out of stock, takes long.

I prefer muay thai factory over muay thai fighting, have ordered from both. both good websites

Back