Social Orange Is the New Black’s Yael Stone Accuses Geoffrey Rush of Sexual Harassment

JonesBones

Excuse my contraflow
@Steel
Reaction score
We need a me too tag.

Another actress has come forward to accuse Geoffrey Rush of sexual harassment. Months after the actor, an Academy Award winner and titan of the Australian theater world, sued an Australian tabloid for defamation over sexual harassment claims from an unidentified King Lear co-star later revealed to be Eryn Jean Norvill, Orange Is the New Black actress Yael Stone has come forward with her own allegations of harassment. Stone, who plays Lorna Morello on the Netflix dramedy, claims Rush behaved inappropriately toward her when they co-starred in The Diary of a Madman eight years ago—sending her increasingly erotic text messages, watching her shower, and exposing himself to her.

“I know I have truth on my side,” Stone told the New York Times’s Bari Weissduring a recent interview. But “you can see in all of my communications with you that there’s an element of terror.”

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2018/12/geoffrey-rush-sexual-harassment-allegations-yael-stone

Bab man. Bad man...
tenor.gif

JozR.gif

We need a me too tag.

Another actress has come forward to accuse Geoffrey Rush of sexual harassment. Months after the actor, an Academy Award winner and titan of the Australian theater world, sued an Australian tabloid for defamation over sexual harassment claims from an unidentified King Lear co-star later revealed to be Eryn Jean Norvill, Orange Is the New Black actress Yael Stone has come forward with her own allegations of harassment. Stone, who plays Lorna Morello on the Netflix dramedy, claims Rush behaved inappropriately toward her when they co-starred in The Diary of a Madman eight years ago—sending her increasingly erotic text messages, watching her shower, and exposing himself to her.

“I know I have truth on my side,” Stone told the New York Times’s Bari Weissduring a recent interview. But “you can see in all of my communications with you that there’s an element of terror.”

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2018/12/geoffrey-rush-sexual-harassment-allegations-yael-stone
Damnit not Geoffrey Rush too.

Sounds like he was a vulgar weirdo who thought that his stuff sounded as funny and entertaining to everybody else, as himself.

However, in these cases, if you've been unwilling to call out somebody else's behaviour, and have actually admitted to bantering back, you don't really have much of a case in my view. The accused can easily claim obliviousness to the perceived harassment that the "victim" was suffering, especially if the victim was "playing along" with the foolishness.

There should be a degree of rejection and resistance before we can begin to speak of harassment. Not saying that you should outright "fight back", but you should at the very least show your disinterest in some manner.

You know...

The HBO Show 'Oz' never had these issues...

Adebisi never grabbed ass...

So how many showers did she take in front of him despite her "terror" and how many erotic text messages did she return?

Never heard of any of these people.

<DisgustingHHH>

I guess he is big in Australia. At first I thought he was the guy who played Dumbledore in Harry Potter. He may have died though. lol This Rush guy has had quite a career,

Rush is amongst 24 people who have won the Triple Crown of Acting: an Academy Award, a Primetime Emmy Award and a Tony Award. He has won one Academy Award for acting (of four nominations), three British Academy Film Awards (of five nominations), two Golden Globe Awards, and four Screen Actors Guild Awards. Rush is the founding President of the Australian Academy of Cinema and Television Arts and was named the 2012 Australian of the Year.[2][3][4] He is also the first actor to win the Academy Award, BAFTA Award, Critics' Choice Movie Award, Golden Globe Award, and Screen Actors Guild Award for a single performance in film for his performance as piano prodigy David Helfgott in Shine (19

Surprising - never would've thought this guy would get caught up in stuff like this.

paul-hogan-8-crocodile-dundee-39424693-338-500.jpg

Whats up with all sorts of celebs showing people their dicks?Who the hell does that?

If Geoffrey had written back and said I’m sorry and offered to work with me to inspire positive change in our industry, it may have transformed both of our lives for the better,” Stone told the Times. “I despair that I am now in this situation.”
So the slut basically wanted a gig and when he ignored her she simply claimed harassment.

Back