Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Tuivasa over Arlovski
RDA over Covington
Blaydes over Overeem
Whitaker over Romero

I'd do Jackson and Claudia over Whitaker and Blaydes

All good apart from Blaydes. He is an absolute gift on paper for Overeem. Has no real stand up threat at all. Is a fat wrestler. Overeem is almost impossible to take down and will maul him on the feet easily.

If Overeem loses to Blaydes well it's been fun Overeem. Time to hang them up.

Not sure I like Tuivasa if I’m being honest. He’s never beaten anyone of note and he’s too big a favorite.

Unfortunately, I’ve got Covington. Hope I’m wrong though.

I like Blaydes, but not sure I like him as a relatively heavy favorite.

I think Bobby Knucks gets it done.

I love making parlays, but the truth is that 90% of the time you’re better off just betting on individual fights. I’ve learned the hard way, one mistake and you lose all your money.

Best of luck, brother.

Rda Colby is a toss up
Arlovski could win if he sticks and moves. Tuivasa can gass..
Overeem will win . Blades' wrestling is overrated and he won't win striking
And Romero could win too since it's only 3 rounds... who knows

I'll go with Colby just because he's on underdog, Boring unanimous decision incoming.

Tuivasa over Arlovski
RDA over Covington
Blaydes over Overeem
Whitaker over Romero
I agree with all the picks but that doesn't guarantee they all hit. Parlays are generally akin to flushing money, but good luck

All good apart from Blaydes. He is an absolute gift on paper for Overeem. Has no real stand up threat at all. Is a fat wrestler. Overeem is almost impossible to take down and will maul him on the feet easily.

Curtis blaydes is not fucking fat lmaooooo google images him Bruh

Every betting site on the net has this fight as a pickem with most slightly favoring Baydes. It could go either way but you sound like a Reem nuthugger.

4 fight parlay, with 2 heavy weight fights? No, bad idea.

I agree with all the picks but that doesn't guarantee they all hit. Parlays are generally akin to flushing money, but good luck

Well he's not Ngannou, Overeem, JDS even Stipe shredded.

I feel like he's about the same as current Overeem and he actually weighs more doesn't he?

Just watched Reem hunt today and alistair had a lil gut on 'eeem

Rda Colby is a toss up
Arlovski could win if he sticks and moves. Tuivasa can gass..
Overeem will win . Blades' wrestling is overrated and he won't win striking
And Romero could win too since it's only 3 rounds... who knows

It's still 5 rounds.

Should have taken Reem

Blaydes looked very vulnerable on the feet against Hunt, if his stand-up looks the same against Reem it isn't gonna be as easy to just get it to the ground

I give Blaydes a punchers chance just because he has power and Reem is chinny but Reem is the far superior fighter.

Yeah, you're probably right about the flushing part. I'm already sort of regretting it a bit. I'm glad somebody finally responded that likes all the pics

He isn't what I would consider fat, for sure..

I would still say: "fat fucking chance that Blades wins though!"

Blaydes gonna go for that signature front kick to the ballsack.

dz0wfgWR6ccrVSVnJO5V712epZR3ztbjhLNrjca1Kug.gif

Also, Overeem is pretty significant underdog in this fight. If you feel he’s going to destroy Blaydes you should put some money on it.

Talking gambling without odds is stupid.

Blaydes gonna go for that signature front kick to the ballsack.

dz0wfgWR6ccrVSVnJO5V712epZR3ztbjhLNrjca1Kug.gif

Also, Overeem is pretty significant underdog in this fight. If you feel he’s going to destroy Blaydes you should put some money on it.

Damn, I have no idea what he was trying to do if he wasn't trying to kick him in the nuts.

34827335_10160530815630374_7756765272207261696_n.png

do a lucky 31

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-9_21-51-49.jpeg
    upload_2018-6-9_21-51-49.jpeg
    2 KB · Views: 2
Talking gambling without odds is stupid.

Damn, I have no idea what he was trying to do if he wasn't trying to kick him in the nuts.
Heh, the kick is awesome.

Odds were 2,50 for Overeem, 1,53 for Blaydes on one site I like to use. I don’t know what’s that in the freedom units but you get it.

Back