Opinion: Conor haters represent the worst of MMA's fanbase

Wasteland.....

the "haters" are far less harmful to the quality of the forums and discussions than people like the TS.

Deep down, we only hate his fans.

It's funny to bash Conor because his dramatic fans foam at the mouth

Conor McGregor is a good fighter but he has completely corrupted the UFC. He makes his own matches, picks his own title shots, refuses to fight legit contenders or even defend his belts against anyone. He comes and goes at will, leaving divisions on hold and top fighters who have devoted their life to the sport and who have a short window of opportunity sitting on the sidelines with a thumb in their ass. Besides the practical matter of being a cancer on the UFC, his shtick is really fucking annoying to all but his most juvenile sycophants. The real fans of the sport of MMA have many good reasons to hate the McGregor Era.

Haters in general are the worst. There's quite a few posters on here that I somehow like, even though they are negative towards my favorite fighters -also not quite reasonably so- but they aren't "hating" as such.

And then there are the haters, who seemingly dedicate part of their online carreer to spouting hateful shit. I don't think they're even laughing while doing so - that would obviously label them as merely "trolls".

The haters are so ridiculous though.

Link me one fanboy that has made 5-10 threads in one day like Andy Anderson has lately.

The over the top fanboys are ridiculous but the haters are worse and make way more threads about him.

The haters are worse now because Conor has proven he was great and its 2017. So the haters appear way more retarded than the fanboys nowadays.

Since I'm on mobile I dont see your join date but I will assume you werent around in 2013/2014 while Conor was still unproven. Back then the nuthuggers almost made me leave sherdog for good.

I hate his fans more than anything else tbh.

Still hate dudes personality too though.

Once he lied about Paulie and shit on him after Paulie tried to help him I became a hater. I've always hated you McCasuals but never him until the last few weeks.

The haters are so ridiculous though.

Link me one fanboy that has made 5-10 threads in one day like Andy Anderson has lately.

The over the top fanboys are ridiculous but the haters are worse and make way more threads about him.

Damn kid. If you know which forum user made which threads, you have too much time on your hands.

Summer is almost over, go get some sun.

There are like 10 hardcore only post on sherdog to hate Conor haters for everyone retard fanboy.
2edf8d8f081cacd039795b639eb8860f.gif

Its weird, true mixed martial arts fans should be able to appreciate the work Conor does in the octagon even if they hate his personality outside of the cage, the guy literally doesn't even have a single boring round in the UFC.

Well considering Conor ruined MMA I think it make sense he has haters

I was a huge fan of Conor significantly before he was a giant megastar. But if you are going to duck real challengers and refuse to defend your title against anyone other than a "money" fight then you can fuck off.

I'm not sure if hate is a strong enough word for what I feel

People who unironically use the term 'hater' represent the worst of humanity.

It's the hardcores that have developed twisted viewpoints and gotten out of touch with reality, over time.

The casuals and the fanboy contingent are great for the sport.

Real Conor fans (not the trolls) are the best fans in the sport. On Sherdog they are some of the most intelligent posters. But they just get met with shit posting McGregor haters.

Fook it.

Real Conor fans (not the trolls) are the best fans in the sport. On Sherdog they are some of the most intelligent posters. But they just get met with shit posting McGregor haters.

Fook it.
Reads post. Looks at belt title. Dismisses post and poster as a tard.

Damn kid. If you know which forum user made which threads, you have too much time on your hands.

Summer is almost over, go get some sun.
Tbh Andy Anderson was on a roll before the boxing match. Really annoying threads out of the guy

Back