Opinion: Conor haters represent the worst of MMA's fanbase

DannyNL

The King is BACK, baby!
Banned
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I'm not talking about people who simply aren't McGregor fans. Every man, woman and child is entitled to root for whom they wish.

I'm talking about the real haters. Drinking that Haterade. AlliHaters swimming through Shitpost Swamp.

The ones that are angrily pecking away at their keyboards right now on a desk covered in fast food wrappers and jizzy paper towel.

Here you have a once-in-a-lifetime fighter who comes around who draws HUGE money, can pump up fights better than anyone, who is constantly taking risks and not playing it safe, who never misses weight/fails a drug test/drops out of a fight/etc, and on top of all that, fights with an EXTREMELY exciting, EXTREMELY aggressive style...

...and a lot of people hate on him! :D I just don't get it!

Agreed, but a lot of his hardcore fans are pretty bad too.

See know I'd say it was conors fan boys that think he is some sort of god that are the worst

The ones who think he wins even when he loses because he got paid well

I like Conor as a fighter but those guys are very annoying

Don't get me wrong, I'm not talking about people who simply aren't McGregor fans. Every man, woman and child is entitled to root for whom they wish.

I'm talking about the real haters. Drinking that Haterade. AlliHaters swimming through Shitpost Swamp.

The ones that are angrily pecking away at their keyboards right now on a desk covered in fast food wrappers and jizzy paper towel.

Here you have a once-in-a-lifetime fighter who comes around who draws HUGE money, can pump up fights better than anyone, who is constantly taking risks and not playing it safe, who never misses weight/fails a drug test/drops out of a fight/etc, and on top of all that, fights with an EXTREMELY exciting, EXTREMELY aggressive style...

...and a lot of people hate on him! :D I just don't get it!

They pay money to see him lose, don't you forget that :)

Conor haters are slightly ahead of Conor zealots in the race to retardation.

They are there to balance out the fanboys and nuthuggers.

Exactly. The haters spawned soon after the fucking nuthuggers. So the nuthuggers only have themselves to blame. A plague to counter another.

Conor is a great self promoter and a great mma striker but there is one hurdle I just can't get over. He's a racist.

its connors diehard fans that are really irritating , other than that connor is fun to watch ...

It's the haters/fanbois that have made Conor so successful and not his talent and performances.
He's not the best MMA fighter, he has serious holes in his game and anyone who actually paid to watch Mayweather beat him in that joke of a fight is a sucka who was ripped off by the hype.

These fans claiming a boxer is a better 'fighter' than an MMA champ need to fuck off and find a boxing forum

Exactly. The haters spawned soon after the fucking nuthuggers. So the nuthuggers only have themselves to blame. A plague to counter another.

The haters are so ridiculous though.

Link me one fanboy that has made 5-10 threads in one day like Andy Anderson has lately.

The over the top fanboys are ridiculous but the haters are worse and make way more threads about him.

I can agree.
Haters are serious and they got that tendency to insult other opinion. Fans just seems more funny and kewl.

I do not hate any fighter. There are just some fighters I appreciate more and that is only correct way of thinking.

My facebook feed was full of - if he touches floyd hes dead to - he got 111 punches in how great is he

if you dare say negative about the PT barnum of MMA they call you a hater - he will do the diaz trilogy and run off into the sunset

Back