Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 491001

**poll is anonymous**

BAMN is By Any Means Necessary:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/BAMN

Oakland Tech High School english teacher Livier Perez recently invited BAMN spokesperson Ben (I haven't found his last name yet) to address her 10th grade World Literature class.. He speaks until 4:45, then Ronald Cruz talks until 12:45. He asks for questions and one young man asks for clarification on BAMN's stance on immigration. Video is mislabeled with antifa instead of BAMN btw.

@2:48 First proof showing the literature that was handed out is in fact from BAMN at the bottom:
Screenshot2017072020.png

@6:05 Ronald begins story about Ronald Luis Sanchez from Michigan and their effort to fight his scheduled deportation, as has been confirmed in this article among many others (this one is from a Michigan site):

"Some of the supporters gathered in Detroit also know Sanchez-Ronquillo because their children attend school together; others represented the Detroit Coalition to Defend Affirmative Action, Integration and Immigrant Rights and Fight for Equality By Any Means Necessary (BAMN)"

http://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/index.ssf/2017/04/detroit_rally_for_ann_arbor_ma.html

@8:28 Ronald begins talking about the meeting in Oakland tomorrow, May 9, where the leader Shanta Driver will be in attendance; finishes discussing it @8:59 with "so you should come"

@9:00 Ronald says some people at Oakland Tech have DACA status and yearly check-ins with ICE; recommends to them that they do not check in with ICE

@11:30 Ronald describes in literature the "don't walk on by" idea, where if you see ICE doing a checkpoint, call BAMN immediately so they can mobilize people. "Like, if there's a checkpoint at ten AM at Fruitvale (my neighborhood/BART station) and we can get kids from Fremont High (about 20 mins south along the BART line) and Oakland Tech there we can make that never happen again (sic)"

@12:07 Ronald bring out the sign-up sheet (@Madmick )

@12:22 Ronald says "we'd love for you to come to the meeting tomorrow, and put a star next to your name on the sheet if you're interested in attending; screenshot of Ben handing out the signup sheet during this:
Screenshot2017072022.png

@12:36 "Also, we will be providing the transportation for tomorrow." -Ronald

@14:18 Teacher says "be sure you're passing the sign up sheet around" to tue students

Ronald appears to be Berkeley Law Alum Ronald Cruz of BAMN. Two pics of Ronald from video:
67bScreenshot2017072022.png

24Screenshot2017072022.jpg

Picture of Ronald Cruz from BAMN's site:
Screenshot2017072022.jpg

http://www.bamn.com/tag/209

Here he is in the SF Chronicle, but no picture:
"Organizers of the anti-Milo Yiannopoulos demonstration last week at UC Berkeley that ended in $100,000 worth of window-breaking chaos declared it a “stunningly successful” protest — one they’ll happily repeat if the right-wing provocateur tries to return to campus."

"We are happy with the results," said UC Berkeley Law School alumnus Ronald Cruz of the group By Any Means Necessary, or BAMN. “We were able to meet Mr. Yiannopoulos’ fascist message with massive resistance."
http://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/amp/Anti-Milo-organizer-Window-smashing-Cal-protest-10915758.php

================================
The Gateway Pundit did an article about it:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...militant-group-school-recruit-students-video/

They even handed out literature:
C_bs2bpXcAE60XE-768x555.jpg

Cbs2cXkAEHXwX.jpg

**UPDATE**

Yvonne aka Yvette Felarca, 47, of BAMN and Berkeley's MLK Middle School arrested for brawl in the capital in June 2016:

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/article162578478.html

Almost no media coverage, hence the Miami Herald article.

Last edited by a moderator:
Am i supposed to know what that acronym means?

This really rustles my jimmies

Some Soviet era indoctrination shit

I always complain about how leftists have infiltrated he education system and use it to indoctrinate kids but this really takes the cake

Few things trigger me on the internet but this one has me like
RkWCYvm.gif

**poll is anonymous**

Oakland Tech High School english teacher Livier Perez recently invited BAMN spokesperson to address her 10th graders. He speaks until 4:45, then the teacher talks until 12:45. She asks for questions and one young man asks for clarification on BAMN's stance on immigration:

Surprisingly low number of views so far at 14.5k.

The Gateway Pundit did an article about it:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...militant-group-school-recruit-students-video/

They even handed out literature:
C_bs2bpXcAE60XE-768x555.jpg

**UPDATE**

Yvonne aka Yvette Felarca, 47, of BAMN and Berkeley's MLK Middle School arrested for brawl in the capital in June:

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/article162578478.html

Almost no media coverage, hence the Miami Herald article.l

Where is the evidence this man is a "Recruitment Agent"? That was missing from the OP.

This really rustles my jimmies

Some Soviet era indoctrination shit

I always complain about how leftists have infiltrated he education system and use it to indoctrinate kids but this really takes the cake

Few things trigger me on the internet but this one has me like
RkWCYvm.gif
I didn't even know about this part:

"Felarca then filed a civil rights lawsuit against BUSD for suspending her. Court documents revealed that BUSD had suspended her because the district thought she was soliciting students to participate in protests and had used personal time off inappropriately. Felarca dropped the lawsuit in May."

http://www.berkeleyside.com/2017/07...vette-felarca-arrested-charges-inciting-riot/

Much more informative article than the one I posted, and speaks to the heart of my thread.

Middle-schoolers; fucking middle-schoolers.

Where is the evidence this man is a "Recruitment Agent"? That was missing from the OP.
It's clear in the video. Did you watch the video?

Or read the article?

subtitle is

On May 8, 2017, a teacher named Livier Perez invited BAMN, an organization known for promoting and acting upon violence, to speak to and recruit 10th-grade high school students.

I'll bite. What is ANTIFA?

I see it all the time here but honestly I can't be bothered to look it up myself.

I see it all the time here but honestly I can't be bothered to look it up myself.
In all honesty, if T and A have kept you from hearing about antifa, stick with T and A haha! Consider yourself lucky, seriously.

Last edited by a moderator:

"Felarca then filed a civil rights lawsuit against BUSD for suspending her. Court documents revealed that BUSD had suspended her because the district thought she was soliciting students to participate in protests and had used personal time off inappropriately. Felarca dropped the lawsuit in May."

http://www.berkeleyside.com/2017/07...vette-felarca-arrested-charges-inciting-riot/

Much more informative article than the one I posted, and speaks to the heart of my thread.

<34><GOT4>

I love how that teacher at the end claimed, "Donald Trump is trying to take away your education", no dummy that's protected by the 14th admentment.

They were clearly recruiting kids to protest, which is why they gave a time to meet a bus driver.

anti-fascist group

but theyre actually incredibly fascist, they are the ones physically assaulting trump supporters and pepper spraying old ladies for wearing trump hats, and sneak attack hitting people with bike locks

theyre the ones causing riots and lighting shit on fire to prevent conservative speakers from speaking on college campuses

whats terrifying is that their leaders (like the one in the OP, or the one who cracked someone in the head with a bike lock) are all educators and teach this shit to kids

anti-fascist group

but theyre actually incredibly fascist, they are the ones physically assaulting trump supporters and pepper spraying old ladies for wearing trump hats, and sneak attack hitting people with bike locks

theyre the ones causing riots and lighting shit on fire to prevent conservative speakers from speaking on college campuses

whats terrifying is that their leaders (like the one in the OP, or the one who cracked someone in the head with a bike lock) are all educators and teach this shit to kids
<JagsKiddingMe>

What a time to be alive lol.

Anti-fascists who use violence and intimidation to fight fascism.

They like to attack innocent bystanders, burn shit down, and call jews and black folk Nazis. o_O Legit crazy people.

On May 8, 2017, a teacher named Livier Perez invited BAMN, an organization known for promoting and acting upon violence, to speak to and recruit 10th-grade high school students.
I'm not visiting the GatewayPundit (it's bullshit CT fake news). That's their headline. Does this reflect the handout or the event notice as posted by the teacher/school?

1. I'm asking for proof that this man belongs to that group, and acts as a recruitment agent on its behalf.
  2. I'm asking for proof the school/teacher knew this, and invited him specifically to act within that capacity.

These are highly specific allegations. I thought these groups were decentralized. Can you substantiate them? Can you point to what in your video substantiates them?

I'm not visiting the GatewayPundit (it's bullshit CT fake news). That's their headline. Does this reflect the handout or the event notice as posted by the teacher/school?

1. I'm asking for proof that this man belongs to that group, and acts as a recruitment agent on its behalf.
  2. I'm asking for proof the school/teacher knew this, and invited him specifically to act within that capacity.

These are highly specific allegations. I thought these groups were decentralized. Can you substantiate them? Can you point to what in your video substantiates them?
I believe so, but could you answer the other half of my questions first? No offense.

Here's the thing though, we SHOULD be teaching middle schoolers about protesting and the proper way to protest among a host of other constitutionally protected actions. Now if you're encouraging one side of the fence or the other we got a problem

I believe so, but could you answer the other half of my questions first? No offense.
No. You're not the one determining whether or not your thread constitutes propaganda.

Nothing in your OP substantiates these claims, or at least you are playing coy about pointing to them. Substantiate them, edit them, or I dump this.

Hate BAMN so much. Bunch of low-IQ post-graduate degree holders who engage in direct action and defend their principles and the rights of others even if to the point of violence like a bunch of pussies.

Back