ONX Sports Gloves and Hayabusa T3

sch983

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with these gloves? I regret not picking up a pair of each on Black Friday. I like the way the T3’s look in their white edition. Has anyone personally used either of the gloves? I think what Trevor Whittman is doing with the ONX Sports Gloves is pretty cool too. Would love to hear what you guys think!

I had the T3 in 16oz a few months ago. Sold them because other gloves were better.

From what I remember from the Regenesis, the T3 is no different in terms of fit and padding. The nice thing about the T3 is they upgraded the inside wrist trap so the velcro part does not stick to the handwraps anymore.

Other then that....same as the Regenesis imo.

Last edited:
Got my pair of the x-factor gloves (16oz) about a month and a half ago. I train 5-6 days a week at least 4 at a gym and I love these. They are a bit pricey but there's no gimmicks, everything added was for a reason. One strap is for the wrist and it kind of cinches the glove to your hand then the second strap pulls the thumb area in so your hand is kind of already making a fist if you know what I mean. When you get them you heat mould them to your hand with a hairdryer. Trevor sent an email saying to do it a second time after you train for a bit. They're honestly the best gloves Iv ever had and I have a ton

This video did it in for me. I wanted to get a pair while He was still a part of the process

Got my pair of the x-factor gloves (16oz) about a month and a half ago. I train 5-6 days a week at least 4 at a gym and I love these. They are a bit pricey but there's no gimmicks, everything added was for a reason. One strap is for the wrist and it kind of cinches the glove to your hand then the second strap pulls the thumb area in so your hand is kind of already making a fist if you know what I mean. When you get them you heat mould them to your hand with a hairdryer. Trevor sent an email saying to do it a second time after you train for a bit. They're honestly the best gloves Iv ever had and I have a ton

This video did it in for me. I wanted to get a pair while He was still a part of the process

Curious to know what other gloves you’ve tried.

Curious to know what other gloves you’ve tried.

To be honest mostly the sportcheck type shit. Hayabusa sport, the hayabusa GPS limited edition gloves,Ringside, Everlast, Venum, even Radius gloves. Everlast powerlock was my favorite but these gloves fixed all the problems I had with those

To be honest mostly the sportcheck type shit. Hayabusa sport, the hayabusa GPS limited edition gloves,Ringside, Everlast, Venum, even Radius gloves. Everlast powerlock was my favorite but these gloves fixed all the problems I had with those
Ah, okay. That is good to know.

First time buying one of the more expensive pairs like Fairtex or Reyes but I cant see myself needing or wanting another pair for a long long time if ever.

Have a pair of T3's and the wrist support is brilliant. Pretty happy with the gloves overall.

As for ONX gloves, I've spoken to Trevor about the gloves and they sound pretty legit, theoretically supporting the hand a lot more than any regular glove. Never pulled the trigger though so no idea what they're like in practice.

Back