ONX Sports / Criticism of the Equipment Industry

they come with a hair dryer? Well damn, I might be in as I need one of those.

In all seriousness, looking forward to hearing the review.

they come with a hair dryer? Well damn, I might be in as I need one of those.

In all seriousness, looking forward to hearing the review.
LOL, my wife was kind enough to lend me hers, the gloves actually do come with a container of leather care lotion.

I've heard great things about Trevors coaching equipment from Ludwig and CSA's instgram, but was skeptical gloves costing as much as Winnings being worth it. Really looking forward to this review, and a real pleasant surprise someone is actually trying to innovate.

Trevor is there a way to stay up to date on the ability to order mitts and a body shield with out using social media. I’m off all of that.

Trevor is there a way to stay up to date on the ability to order mitts and a body shield with out using social media. I’m off all of that.

Mate Trevor last logged in over a year ago, I'm not sure what your chances of contacting him on this forum would be like.

These gloves are starting to float around on the internet, they look amazing, I wanna start a gofundme because they're $215 LOL

Never has the statement of “save your money and buy winnings” ever been more helpful. Companies out there wanting that Anderson Silva money for gloves.

Hii any new information about this gloves?

I got a custom pair of focus mitts from ONX and absolutely love them. A few of my fighters use his gloves and they’re fantastic

Would people recommend these over any other top level gloves grant winning or is there somewhere else I should look for knuckle protection

Would people recommend these over any other top level gloves grant winning or is there somewhere else I should look for knuckle protection
absolutely. I haven’t been impressed with the winning gloves I’ve seen over the last few years. The Cleto Reyes my client bought are nice but super stiff. For the money you’ll spend onx gloves offer the best protection

Back