Ontario expected to raise min wage to $15

Didn't a bunch of places have the rent go from $1200 to $3000 this year?

Need to raise minimum wage to at least $25 an hour over there.

Fucking Chinese mother fuckers.

yup, there a bids now on rent.

IMG_1244.jpg
I hope the new technology frees up employees to get educated about milkshake machine repair and maintenance.

Who Daud anything about the economy dropping?

I merely said that a CEO'S yacht could easily pay all of his employees 100 let hour for the next 10 years and then some but ooohhhhh no, can't increase the wages. No sir, gotta keep my pockets lunged for the boats, houses, wine and hookers.
Using this yacht example is grossly inaccurate and ignorant.

there is nothing to deal with. You are like talking with a child.

You think average means low end. lol. You think average CEO''s have yacht's you could sell to pay these wages when they are making $140k.

You are just a child like idiot trying to have a conversation with adults when nothing you say is relevant or applicable and when you are called on it you duck and hide saying that is not the context you intended it it.

He just doesn't understand what you're saying. You can explain lots of ideas to him but you can understand them for him.

He just doesn't understand what you're saying. You can explain lots of ideas to him but you can understand them for him.
Yup, he is an ignorant troll or just dumb. Can't figure out which. Maybe both. But the worse thing we can do is engage him. As you will see in many the he is in, people just mock him and move on and ignore him in the conversations.

Yup, he is an ignorant troll or just dumb. Can't figure out which. Maybe both. But the worse thing we can do is engage him. As you will see in many the he is in, people just mock him and move on and ignore him in the conversations.
This is quintessential what I love about sherdog. You can choose to engage, debate, dislike, be bros or troll whomever you please. I truly feel secondary positive outcomes of sherdog is gaining tolerance for those cut from a different cloth and improving informed communication skills. #sherdogbliss

They're living in extreme poverty. Forced to depend on government assistance.
Who forced them to need government assistance? Who is keeping them from developing the skills that would command a higher paying job?

I understand there is going to be a percentage of the poor that has a serious illness or disability. That isn't the majority of the poor though, and I would be much more agreeable to those people to receive some type of assistance, but it certainly shouldn't be in the form of government mandated wage hikes for everyone doing low skill work.

Back