Ono research on Weapons of Mass Destruction

It's great that Ono is back. He's always exciting to watch and goes for ippon. It would be cool if his thesis was translated to English, since it would probably be an interesting read.

As an aside, it's crazy that Ebinuma beat him at All-Japan:

I am happy that Ono has recovered from injuries. He is definitely one of the best throwers in Judo right now. I think he can win another world/olympic gold at -73kg because he still seems to rule there.

I am happy that Ono has recovered from injuries. He is definitely one of the best throwers in Judo right now. I think he can win another world/olympic gold at -73kg because he still seems to rule there.
My dream, that wont probably happen, is Ono doing mma and chosing AKA. He can be Khabib like.

My dream, that wont probably happen, is Ono doing mma and chosing AKA. He can be Khabib like.
That could be very cool to watch. It isn't Ono, but Migran Arutyunyan (Olympic Silver Medalist in Greco-Roman wrestling) is making his mma debut next month. He could have big potential too.

That could be very cool to watch. It isn't Ono, but Migran Arutyunyan (Olympic Silver Medalist in Greco-Roman wrestling) is making his mma debut next month. He could have big potential too.
I'm always a bit skeptical of Greco-Roman guys trying mma, since it's the most limited form of wrestling, but let's see.

I'm always a bit skeptical of Greco-Roman guys trying mma, since it's the most limited form of wrestling, but let's see.
Yeah, I agree. He has got a double leg though ahah, in his training videos he seems to be training with freestyle guys, too. So hopefully he can become good at mma.

Back