Only Woodley, Till and Mas are a threat to the Plat.

C0NCH3TO

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
All these soft ass chinned guys are no match. Lawler, Cerrone and Rda got their chins shattered way too much, and they are way too washed up. Perry is too fresh for them. Only the champ and these 2 young prospects present an interesting challenge.

Hey, it sucks to get old and slow but it happens to all of us. Still respect to Cerrone, though i think he needs to hang them. I dont want to see any pro mmartist end up in a wheelchair.

Mike Perry couldn't even beat a male model. Calm your ass down.

tumblr_oicxuoJD3P1rofocqo1_500.gif

Georges got his ass beat by tiny Serra, Jones got dqd against Hammil, Crocop lost to Gonzaga....it happens in mma. A setback is normal. But here im talking about a reality, these guys have been thru so many wars that their bodies cant hang anymore. Platinum is too young, fresh and mean for them. Sure, he needs to sharpen those skills more but the talent is there.

Sorry mate but Platinum hype ends with Ponzi.. He is a legit fighter with size and reach at his side.. Platinum is flat footed and won't catch a seasoned striker like Santiago.

Probably this fight will result in Perry sleeping, either by knockout or by sub.

Mike Perry couldn't even beat a male model. Calm your ass down.

Came here to say essentially this ↑↑↑ thanks Coolidge saving me some time...

come on platibum got beat and knocked down by fuckin Jouban GTFO of here with your bullshit

All these soft ass chinned guys are no match. Lawler, Cerrone and Rda got their chins shattered way too much, and they are way too washed up. Perry is too fresh for them. Only the champ and these 2 young prospects present an interesting challenge.

Hey, it sucks to get old and slow but it happens to all of us. Still respect to Cerrone, though i think he needs to hang them. I dont want to see any pro mmartist end up in a wheelchair.

Perry has to be the gayest dude in UFC it can't only be me who thinks this guy is camp as fuck.

Platinum Nation are a joke.. haha.

Thia guy isn't even a beta he's a Zeta.

Sorry mate but Platinum hype ends with Ponzi.. He is a legit fighter with size and reach at his side.. Platinum is flat footed and won't catch a seasoned striker like Santiago.

Probably this fight will result in Perry sleeping, either by knockout or by sub.
With ur AV not like ur biased though right?

Back