Only reason why Khabib is not WW champ now is because he fights at LW

Idk Woodley is a tough matchup for him. You have some strong wrestlers and then you have big accurate snipers like Wonderboy who would light him up as he pressured and got into range. I’m not saying that Khabib couldn’t have a lot of success at WW. I think he could actually, but it’s far from an easy walk. GSP could make 170 and 50-45 Khabib for instance.

The only reason I'm not heavyweight champ is because I don't know how to fight.,,,

And I'm about 80 pounds too light

Khabib is a homeless man's version of King Colby.

King Colby via 2nd round TKO

Khabibs striking has improved and what makes you think Khabib wont just out wrestle Tyrone?

His striking is terrible, even in his two most recent bouts. He won’t get to grappling range because Woodley would put him out as he wades in, chin in the air.

The only reason gsp isn't ww champ is because he fought at mw

Idk Woodley is a tough matchup for him. You have some strong wrestlers and then you have big accurate snipers like Wonderboy who would light him up as he pressured and got into range. I’m not saying that Khabib couldn’t have a lot of success at WW. I think he could actually, but it’s far from an easy walk. GSP could make 170 and 50-45 Khabib for instance.
Gsp will literally do nothing

How? He destroyed RDA and now look how great RDA is doing at WW. Imagine a 170 Khabib, dudee would be a monster.

You are #2 bullshit guy sustantum. Tony #1 right now
RDA has excellent striking, Khabib not so much

Back