Only Person thinking that Tony can beat Khabib

After reading many threads about this fight many people are writing Tony off, we have seen Tony's gas tank and it doesn't wear out. Khabib looks knackered after 3 rounds and especially after struggling to make weight. Can see Khabib getting tired very early on. So Tony will wear him out and then get the finish in round 4 or 5. Yes Khabib is exceptional but personally can see him going 25-1 after UFC 223. UFC want Khabib to win for the marketability, but personally I want Tony to become the undisputed champ.

UFC-216-Ferguson-v-Lee.jpg

You think you're the only person picking Tony to win?

GTFO

Plenty of people are; myself included.

(There was even a thread with poll, and about 30% predicted a Tony win)

You're not special

You think you're the only person picking Tony to win?

GTFO

Plenty of people are; myself included.

(There was even a thread with poll, and about 30% predicted a Tony win)

You're not special

Ofc i don't think i'm the only person thinking Tony is gonna win, jesus Americans don't get sarcasm or something??

After reading many threads about this fight many people are writing Tony off, we have seen Tony's gas tank and it doesn't wear out. Khabib looks knackered after 3 rounds and especially after struggling to make weight. Can see Khabib getting tired very early on. So Tony will wear him out and then get the finish in round 4 or 5. Yes Khabib is exceptional but personally can see him going 25-1 after UFC 223. UFC want Khabib to win for the marketability, but personally I want Tony to become the undisputed champ.

UFC-216-Ferguson-v-Lee.jpg
If tony survives 3 rounds (likely, based on khabibs history and Tony’s durabilit and submission game) then I also think ferguson finds the finish in 4 or 5. It ain’t easy controlling someone who’s throwing up armbars, triangles, omas, and elbows non stop. Khabib is also known to allow his opponents to get up. Tony won’t be scared to strike like all of khabibs previous opponents. Lots of jabs, elbows, kicks. Khabib cut up and gets full Ronda’d this fight. Aura gone, he loses his next fight to Kevin Lee.

I'm picking Tony to win but make no mistake this is seriously a pick em fight.

Tony have so many weapons in his arsenal,including that insane cardio,guy is a freak. Not gonna be a easy fight by any means,but im picking him to win too.

I favor Khabib but writing Tony off is stupid.

Rooting for Tony.

I suppose the chances are close 55/45 in favor of Khabib.

If tony survives 3 rounds (likely, based on khabibs history and Tony’s durabilit and submission game) then I also think ferguson finds the finish in 4 or 5. It ain’t easy controlling someone who’s throwing up armbars, triangles, omas, and elbows non stop. Khabib is also known to allow his opponents to get up. Tony won’t be scared to strike like all of khabibs previous opponents. Lots of jabs, elbows, kicks. Khabib cut up and gets full Ronda’d this fight. Aura gone, he loses his next fight to Kevin Lee.

Let's just all hope that neither pull out last minute again

giphy.gif

Let's just all hope that neither pull out last minute again

giphy.gif
You can’t say that out loud

Right now somewhere tony is kicking industrial grade steel pipes and khabib hit the all you can eat Italian buffet

You can’t say that out loud

Right now somewhere tony is kicking industrial grade steel pipes and khabib hit the all you can eat Italian buffet

Noooooooo, don't jinx it. But tbf will not be surprised if one of them pulls again. If it happens again just scrap that title and make the FW GOAT step up a weight class and claim the title

giphy.gif

Noooooooo, don't jinx it. But tbf will not be surprised if one of them pulls again. If it happens again just scrap that title and make the FW GOAT step up a weight class and claim the title

giphy.gif
Artem sure has passed his ceiling. Props to making chicken salad out of chicken shit

I thought Khabib's cardio was fine in his last 3 round domination but I guess TS knows better. :p
<Fedor23>

I think Tony can win
I think is way more likely he will not

There are plenty of people wanting Tony to win TS, you ain't special. I would love if Tony won and retains for a while, can't stand Khabib or Conor.

My Money is on Tony because odds are right +200. I think it's an even fight. I've been favoring Khabib a little in recent weeks because I learned Tony didn't go to Big bear for high altitude training this camp. His main path to victory is drown Khabib later rounds so that altitude training would have helped.

Khabib does not even look even a little tired after 3.

Back