Only one option for 230 now.

I don't know which idiots don't realize that Colby talking that Trump shit and race baiting against a Black champion would be a huge seller. With at least 4 weeks promotion, I predict that fight would sell no less than 650k

I agree with Twood vs Colby and Nate vs Poirier the card does at least 500k

I would love to see Holloway vs Ortega as the main event at UFC230.

Thinking about it....it's perfect. I heard that they were maybe gonna do Shevchenko vs Jed but....honestly as much as I respect that fight, I don't think it's big enough for MSG so.....I'm gonna go for Max vs Ortega for the 145lb title as Main Event, UFC230, Nov 3rd.

Boom. ps. Dana already said a few days ago "Max is ok now".

It makes sense to me. Heck Cain vs Jones would be amazing ....but Dana said today that Jones won't be on the UFC230 card.

Its gonna be Woodley vs Covington Headlining

Wood/Colby is way bigger than Tj/Hc

TJ's last fight exceeded expectations and did well. T Wood's, based on prelims and tracking, are on track to be the lowest this year. Colby doesn't move the needle with his 50 thousand followers. No one cars about T Wood's fights, and a racist gimmick isn't going to change that. Especially since we all know the fight itself isn't going to be competitive at all.

None of these four fighters are ideal for 230 headliner, but the one factor that TJ/HC have is the "double champ," storyline. Every MSG card has had a double champ aspect on the line. Any less would feel inferior.

I don't know which idiots don't realize that Colby talking that Trump shit and race baiting against a Black champion would be a huge seller. With at least 4 weeks promotion, I predict that fight would sell no less than 650k
It definitely has much bigger potential to big numbers compared to a TJ title defense.

Get the divided dual america storyline going with T Wood and Colby and it will sell like hot cakes. >

black-trump-cover.jpg

Just add a title fight an make Nate the main. He is clearly one of the top 5-6 draws in the UFC at the moment.

Nate vs Poirier
Dillashaw vs Cruz 2
Rockhold vs Weidman 2
Jacare vs Branch
Brunson vs Adesanya

Take my money. And going forward:

231: Max/Ortega, Shevy/JJ
232: Woodley/Colby, Cyborg/Nunes
233: Jones/Gus 2, Rose/Andrade(JAN)
234: DC/Brock, Whittaker/Kelvin(FEB)
235: 155 belt, Cejudo/Mouse 3(MAR)
That's a good card, tbh it doesn't NEED to have a title fight.

TJ vs Moraes should be the next TJ fight or that division is going in the deep freezer for at least a year as far as I’m concerned.

king Colby is the only one who could save this card.

Why though...

Dana says a lot of things
He didn't elaborate. A reporter at that atrocity of a press conference asked him if Jones was fighting in 230 and Dana said he was not, and added nothing about potential fight.

He didn't elaborate. A reporter at that atrocity of a press conference asked him if Jones was fighting in 230 and Dana said he was not, and added nothing about potential fight.
Watch them announce it at 229

Dude TJ vs Cejudo is like A fight pass prelim fight compared to Diaz vs Dustin lmao horrible prediction

Woodley is huge right now, he just released a hit with Wiz Khalifa. The best option is still Jon Jones though

so jon suspention ended in a few week what makes you think jon was agree to fight on short notice when he said he doesn't fight on short notice see the cancelled ufc 151 event.

Back