only friend in town ditched me

you're still upset over an almost fight two years ago?

you are in desperate need of a fight or a fuck my man.

Who needs friends when you have pens
8eee08fe6efc434928ee6976ef80ded2.jpg

I have one friend left, if I can even call him that. We've hung out maybe 3 times in the past year and a half. I cant really stand being around him. He still acts like a 15 year old and the last time he came over I almost kicked him out within 20 mins.

Hes just an obnoxious person who cant control his emotions, and gets majorly upset over video games. Hes the type of guy who can never be wrong and always thinks he knows best, even when he has no clue what hes talking about.

Hes mid 30s and his mom still buys his groceries and does his laundry. He cant budget money to save his life, spends 1k a month on food, refuses to cook most the time, smokes crazy amounts of pot oil and is 9k in debt. He lives in a place he cant really afford.

Hes waiting for the day his parents give him money. Hes been complaining about being broke for awhile but wont make any sacrifices to save.

His other friend just completely cut him off 2 years ago, and he was the godfather to his daughter. He brings it up every now and then, "Why wont he talk to me anymore".

It would be obvious to anyone who knows him. Its because youre a child with a toxic attitude and he didnt want to be around you anymore.

Last edited:
Dudes been acting like and talking we are going to hang out do a bunch of shit and watch UFC 231 for like a month. Straight blew me off.

Lately, if its not his idea he wont fucking do anything. it HAS to be his idea. Been one of my best friends for years and the other two of our group moved. But he keeps blowing me off and he got drunk as fuck and we almost fought like two years ago. Ass hole of a buddy/

Anyways stoned and drunk bullshitting about UFC 231 in here.

Or stories about friends turning to shit as you grow up.

or AMA wtf ever

don't worry, your old buds from the OT are still here

Friendships come and go. Part of growing up

Focus on trying to be a pleasant person to be around and more will materialize

Sorry to hear bro personally I don't make plans with alot of my friends cause they're kind of flaky bastards and so am I.. lol if I'm watching ufc I usually just have a couple buddies come over that are actually interested and if others show up that i invited whatever.

It's also the holiday season too, my buddy who comes for every ufc was at some Christmas dinner but he ended up showing just in time for Holloway vs Ortega. Not like I really cared anyway I mean shit like that is better with friends but like shit grab some weed or booze or cocaine maybe all three who knows and have a fun night to yourself. Hahaha

you're still upset over an almost fight two years ago?

you are in desperate need of a fight or a fuck my man.
Upset i didnt get to whoop that ass. Someone backed down. Wasnt me.

I have one friend left, if I can even call him that. We've hung out maybe 3 times in the past year and a half. I cant really stand being around him. He still acts like a 15 year old and the last time he came over I almost kicked him out within 20 mins.

Hes just an obnoxious person who cant control his emotions, and gets majorly upset over video games. Hes the type of guy who can never be wrong and always thinks he knows best, even when he has no clue what hes talking about.

Hes mid 30s and his mom still buys his groceries and does his laundry. He cant budget money to save his life, spends 1k a month on food, refuses to cook most the time, smokes crazy amounts of pot oil and is 9k in debt. He lives in a place he cant really afford.

Hes waiting for the day his parents give him money. Hes been complaining about being broke for awhile but wont make any sacrifices to save.

His other friend just completely cut him off 2 years ago, and he was the godfather to his daughter. He brings it up every now and then, "Why wont he talk to me anymore".

It would be obvious to anyone who knows him. Its because youre a child with a toxic attitude and he didnt want to be around you anymore.
Thats fucking gross. We are all fully functioning adults. At least career and stability wise.

Dudes been acting like and talking we are going to hang out do a bunch of shit and watch UFC 231 for like a month. Straight blew me off.

Lately, if its not his idea he wont fucking do anything. it HAS to be his idea. Been one of my best friends for years and the other two of our group moved. But he keeps blowing me off and he got drunk as fuck and we almost fought like two years ago. Ass hole of a buddy/

Anyways stoned and drunk bullshitting about UFC 231 in here.

Or stories about friends turning to shit as you grow up.

or AMA wtf ever

yes, that has happened to me. and i remove them from my life, and i move on. you may want to consider doing the same.

I had friends before.

Moving and growing apart dissolved them.

Friends aren't worth much after school.

I had friends before.

Moving and growing apart dissolved them.

Friends aren't worth much after school.
My friends have been more family to me than my own family in my darkest moments. They are people who dont have to love you and be your tribe but they choose to anyways. They are also supposed to be the people you can trust with secrets, your child etc. i think they are more a necessity than people today pretend.

As for Necro-ing this thread. We are still freinds. I ghosted the guy for a while got over it. We are still friends hes still a flaky douche.

Back