Only 3 options left for the MSG card imo - TJ vs Cejudo, Cormier vs Miocic ll or Gus, or ..Nick Diaz

I don't think Weidman has anything for Whittaker. I would let Yoel fight Whittaker should Yoel beat Borrachinha. Yoel clearly beat Whittaker imo and it's a good stylistic matchup.
Yeah I agree. Yoel is champ in my eyes. But he had his chance to finish Rob and didn't seize it. A third fight is a hard sale. I don't agree with you about Weidman. I feel he is the second best MW to Yoel. Eraser is making waves and think he has a high potential.

I don't think Weidman has anything for Whittaker. I would let Yoel fight Whittaker should Yoel beat Borrachinha. Yoel clearly beat Whittaker imo and it's a good stylistic matchup.
no robert definitely won by any objective measure.

What both of you guys seem to forget is that he's Nick Diaz. I think I speak for 90+% of us when I say I'm down to see a Nick Diaz fight any time, any place and I don't give a shit what his record is. How can you not want to see Nick Diaz fight if you're an MMA fan?

How could you want to see a Nick fight? This isn't young Nick who attacked off his back like crazy and had grappling wars with Karo and Diego. This isn't SF Nick who didn't fight the best comp, but was always down for a scrap. The last three fights Nick has basicly just given up and went defensive when it was clear he was outmatched. Against Condit he stopped trying to cut off the ring after the second round, against GSP he literally turtled and crawled away from the fight, and against Anderson he tried to out counter punch Anderson for some reason. Nick has not been entertaining in a long time

no robert definitely won by any objective measure.
I don't want to get into it at this point but I can't see how Whittaker won. A draw at best for him imo; and that's only in regards to the contest - he lost the fight big time and got his ass whooped and nearly got stopped. They have unfinished business.

Jones will be there. You guys are all in storytelling mode. Jones’s vrs stipe. You heard from here first.

How could you want to see a Nick fight? This isn't young Nick who attacked off his back like crazy and had grappling wars with Karo and Diego. This isn't SF Nick who didn't fight the best comp, but was always down for a scrap. The last three fights Nick has basicly just given up and went defensive when it was clear he was outmatched. Against Condit he stopped trying to cut off the ring after the second round, against GSP he literally turtled and crawled away from the fight, and against Anderson he tried to out counter punch Anderson for some reason. Nick has not been entertaining in a long time
The Anderson fight was really entertaining to me, but I can see how it could have frustrated some people. He put up a solid effort against a bigger guy and possibly the GOAT, and Anderson still had a bit of an aura at that point. To me, it was an amusing fight and Nick came out of it looking quite good.

Also, Diaz 1, 2, 5

<20>

I don't want to get into it at this point but I can't see how Whittaker won. A draw at best for him imo; and that's only in regards to the contest - he lost the fight big time and got his ass whooped and nearly got stopped. They have unfinished business.
nah Robert beat him twice considering Romero did squat for the first two rounds which were 10 8's. Robby broke his orbital and gave him brain damage too.

nah Robert beat him twice considering Romero did squat for the first two rounds which were 10 8's. Robby broke his orbital and gave him brain damage too.
10-8s for Whittaker?? There is a little argument for the 1st round being a 10-8 to Whittaker because Yoel did nothing, but I think it was a 10-9, and if that round is a 10-8 then I'd look at rd 5 being a 10-7 to Romero tbh. Rd 2 was DEFINITELY not a 10-8.

You are a Robert fan and I am a Yoel fan, so I don't expect us to agree, but of course I believe my opinion is the right one.
<Goldie11>

HAHAHAHAHA you are delusional! Jones is a WAY bigger fight and Brock beating Jones does way more for him then beating DC
I know Jones is the bigger feather in the hat but DC has the belt and was promised Brock. Your mum is delusional.

10-8s for Whittaker?? There is a little argument for the 1st round being a 10-8 to Whittaker because Yoel did nothing, but I think it was a 10-9, and if that round is a 10-8 then I'd look at rd 5 being a 10-7 to Romero tbh. Rd 2 was DEFINITELY not a 10-8.

You are a Robert fan and I am a Yoel fan, so I don't expect us to agree, but of course I believe my opinion is the right one.
<Goldie11>
I'm sorry but Yoel is 2-0 against the champ. thats a fact.

I remember when getting KO'd in the first round didn't result in an immediate rematch.

tenor.gif
you know what i meant. 2 losses.

GSP Woodley would be nice but it will probably be cyborg vs nunes..

Just keep tabs on this list and watch for sudden movements, the UFC has tells that show their hand.
3F03C721-728D-4C1D-8EF6-793BD190C35E.png

Back