OneFC Signs with Turner Sports (TNT)

Awww missed opportunity to have gone to dazn. Streaming is the future. Everyone is cutting the chord nowadays.

Good that fans can now watch the fights on tv but are they actually gonna be live or tape delayed? Cause if they are live that would mean like 7am in US on east coast. Cant see them making much money if the events will air in the morning cause they wont do much in the ratings. Unless they start to do what UFC does and run the events in Asia in the mornings so its live in primetime here but dont see them doing that cause Asia is their main market.

anyway its good for fans to be able to see them on tv at whatever time.

Holy shit that is a big time deal and wasnt expecting that

Awww missed opportunity to have gone to dazn. Streaming is the future. Everyone is cutting the chord nowadays.
You can watch the fights through the ONE FC app or through the Bleacher Report Live app which I guess turner owns. They are still available via streaming and not everyone is cutting the cord.

One FC is legit now.

Im going to assume they will put a show on TV every other month

You can watch the fights through the ONE FC app or through the Bleacher Report Live app which I guess turner owns. They are still available via streaming and not everyone is cutting the cord.

Is the Onefc app only for phones/tablets right now? Would be awesome if they got a Roku app.

Exactly. Cable is trash. Didn’t even know TNT was still a big network. I haven’t had cable in years.

I just realized this could be 2 events a month. Pretty big deal to be on network TV that often. Hopefully the times work out to be able to eathc these live, not tape delayed.

How much money do they get from this deal ? or are they even buying air-time ?

Gonna be really frustrated if they stick it behind the b/r live paywall. Being able to watch their cards on their app for free was the best thing about One.

Gonna be really frustrated if they stick it behind the b/r live paywall. Being able to watch their cards on their app for free was the best thing about One.
Pretty sure they announced recently that the free events on the app are going away.

I was hoping Ted Turner would get back into the wrasslin' business

So events are live on the paid digital platform and TNT will air shoulder programming and taped events but does that mean every event will be tape delayed on TNT or only a few events?

Awww that takes a lot of wind out of my sails to be excited. They should have signed with DAZN now. If they could use lead in programming before/after NBA games, you might be able to find some new fans though.

Back