One week to go until "Platinum" Mike Perry returns

And, as a fan for many years, I disagree. I have always payed up for a card with Perry or Matt Brown. That is how I show my support. I do not pay for a T Wood card. I don't much think you can argue this point. The UFC and it's fighters like to be paid. I, as a fan, do the paying. And I pay for Mike Perry fights.

There you go.
Yup - gotta add the slackers to the "No Buy List"

Mine
Cyborg
Yoel
Duh Crhiz

2 boring fights against the two fighters who present his worst stylistic matchup means that he's an overall boring fighter to watch?

<{clintugh}>

T wood is a beast with excellent fight IQ. He knows what it takes to win in the big fights.

All of this title defenses have been trash

“High fight iq champion t-wood” is the worst version of Woodley to watch yet

tenor.gif

"Next person to turn their back and run away from me, I'm punching them in the back of the fucking head" - Platinum Mike Perry.

If you don't cheer for this dude you are a dildo

"Next person to turn their back and run away from me, I'm punching them in the back of the fucking head" - Platinum Mike Perry.

If you don't cheer for this dude you are a dildo

If you punch someone in the back of the head you are the dildo...

If you punch someone in the back of the head you are the dildo...
If you turn your back in fight you are a fake vagina and you deserve to get punched in the back of the head

If you turn your back in fight you are a fake vagina and you deserve to get punched in the back of the head
And lose a point or get DQed - this aint the streets but turds and toilets...

And lose a point or get DQed - this aint the streets but turds and toilets...
I don't know what you are trying to say but whatever. If you present the back of your head to someone punching at you then it's your fault for getting punched in the back of the head. Common sense

I don't know what you are trying to say but whatever. If you present the back of your head to someone punching at you then it's your fault for getting punched in the back of the head. Common sense
If its intentional then just don't be surprised if the ref wins and I consider it a lame choice - but I agree don't fuckin turn tail like a b...unless suckering the opponent in

Last edited:
cry havoc and let slip the hogs of war

It sucks that people hate Perry cuz of his “fans” the guy is entertaining both in and out of the cage and leaves it all in the octagon for our entertainment.

It sucks that people hate Perry cuz of his “fans” the guy is entertaining both in and out of the cage and leaves it all in the octagon for our entertainment.
Always credit for bringing it - he aint much mentally and his attitude towards illegal maneuvers is questionable but dude is a warrior (and his girl too),

Always credit for bringing it - he aint much mentally and his attitude towards illegal maneuvers is questionable but dude is a warrior (and his girl too),
What has he done that is illegal? He was getting poked left and right against Pinocchio and yeah don’t get me started on his girl she seems like a god damn sex maniac and I want it

What has he done that is illegal? He was getting poked left and right against Pinocchio and yeah don’t get me started on his girl she seems like a god damn sex maniac and I want it
I didn't say he did anything illegal I said if he carries out his threat of knocking the back of the noggin...if someone retreats.

Platinum Mike Perry will be back better than ever.

Platinum comes to actually fight, has only lost a marathon to JoubRAN and was was winning a fight against Pokezinibbo until the eyepokes hurt him and then only lost a close 29-28 decision.

Platinum comes to fight and thats more than enough to be a fan of his.

Still a future champ and after he destroys Max Griffin give him the winner out of Condit/Brown

I didn't say he did anything illegal I said if he carries out his threat of knocking the back of the noggin...if someone retreats.
Oh okay. I mean I know he did time for robbery and shit so I thought you were talking about that. He’s a just bleed guy tho so fuck the back of the head hahah sakara knocked out Cote with back of the head shots and I was still entertained hahah

Ill be there live n pumped for it. Just Bleed

Back