ONE Warrior series with Rich Franklin

leto1776

Sherdog Wet Shaver
Platinum Member
Reaction score
has anyone caught the episodes on YT? I've caught every episode so far, but they're getting harder to watch, because every episode is so predictable and run on the same plot line.

Rich and Jonathan the Tool arrive, talk about how excited they are to be in so and so.

They do something related to the local culture.

Move to tryouts, and go over what they do in the tryouts every single time.

Do something else with the local culture.

"Meanwhile, back at the troyouts..."

Make the selections.

Jonathan is a tool through the whole episode.

Anyone else seeing something I'm not?

Sounds kind of interesting. Will give it a watch. I like Franklin and fighter highlight series. Didn't realise he was still around.

Sounds kind of interesting. Will give it a watch. I like Franklin and fighter highlight series. Didn't realise he was still around.

Yeah. If I recall correctly he is / was a VP in ONE.
He also I think last year talked about taking one last fight in the UFC and fight out his contract.
He has one fight left. I am glad he did not do it. I dont think Rich 2017/2018 has anything to offer in a cage.

Yeah. If I recall correctly he is / was a VP in ONE.
He also I think last year talked about taking one last fight in the UFC and fight out his contract.
He has one fight left. I am glad he did not do it. I dont think Rich 2017/2018 has anything to offer in a cage.
Rich is actually cool to watch in the show. Jonathan is just taking up space. A finance tool who has no place there.

Rich Franklin is awesome. Respected inside the cage and outside, and he had a hell of a career. Only lost to the top guys, retired with a great record

Rich Franklin is awesome. Respected inside the cage and outside, and he had a hell of a career. Only lost to the top guys, retired with a great record
Nobody is disputing that. This thread is about a show he's doing as a shill for ONE.

Rich is actually cool to watch in the show. Jonathan is just taking up space. A finance tool who has no place there.

Rich as always been well spoken and a calm nice person.
So I am sure he is doing good in the show.

uhhhh isnt he like VP?

Yeah... I dont get that weird comment at all...
Being a VP is now being a shill... Thats just... stupid.
Here you have the video and also the info that Rich IS the VP of ONE FC.

https://onefc.com/articles/rich-franklin-is-hunting-for-the-next-martial-arts-superstar-in-asia/

"“Asia is the hotbed of the industry’s top martial arts prospects. It comes as no surprise, since martial arts has been home to the region for the past 5000 years,” stated Franklin, the Vice President of ONE Championship."

Yeah... I dont get that weird comment at all...
Being a VP is now being a shill... Thats just... stupid.
Here you have the video and also the info that Rich IS the VP of ONE FC.

https://onefc.com/articles/rich-franklin-is-hunting-for-the-next-martial-arts-superstar-in-asia/

"“Asia is the hotbed of the industry’s top martial arts prospects. It comes as no surprise, since martial arts has been home to the region for the past 5000 years,” stated Franklin, the Vice President of ONE Championship."
yea, hes not a shill because he works for the company lol. we need orgs like ONE to be successful, the more the better. gives the fighters and fans more options

Back