One thing that make Dj more special than other goats

I would like to see DJ finish a professional kickboxer, in an MMA match, who outweighed him by 100 pounds and was a foot taller.
Lol Choi was bum and had no business in mma, Fedor knew it, the promoters knew it, and you know it too.

I really wanna see him fight in heavier divisions just to gauge how legit he really is.

I really wanna see him fight in heavier divisions just to gauge how legit he really is.
He went 14-2 at Bantamweight and defeated Cruz in the stand-up while training only twice per week while working a full time factory job. Dillashaw didn't win the stand up against an injured Cruz, meanwhile DJ did it against an injury-free Cruz who was in his prime.

It’s a shame he doesn’t get more respect.

Ppl don’t have to like him, or even watch him. But, to hate on the guy, just proves what a complete douchebag the hater is.

It’s not his fault he’s much smaller than the average man. Jockeys are praised for their courage. Except for The Coward. So should these smaller fighters.

But, the simple truth is. The ppl that go out of their way to hate on MM. Know he would beat the shit out of them in the blink of an eye. Without even breaking a sweat. That is what they hate. Needless to say... The money, fame, and adulation that comes along with being P4P 1. Envy is one of the 7 deadly sins.

People are always discrediting him because of his size but he's smaller than all of his opponents. He's definitely one of the greats.

Last edited:
One thing that's awesome is how he prioritized going for the finish. You can tell his coaches turned a corner where they started screaming for it throughout his fights.

Choi wasn’t his only victim
No matter how you guys slice it, Fedor doesn't have the list of killers that Jones, GSP, or Andy have on their records. If anything, Fedor and DJ are incredibly similar in terms of quality of competition and dominance yet, one is revered while the other is mocked.......

No matter how you guys slice it, Fedor doesn't have the list of killers that Jones, GSP, or Andy have on their records. If anything, Fedor and DJ are incredibly similar in terms of quality of competition and dominance yet, one is revered while the other is mocked.......
All the GOATS are eventually mocked for one reason or the other. Anderson was definitely unreasonably hated on after a certain amount of title defences.

MM is not improving at marketing and promoting himself. His skills are more than enough against nobodies at 125 lbs.

MM is the best flyweight like Ronda was the best female bantamweight. Once the competition catches up he won't look so great. Is Ronda considered the GOAT female fighter? She demolished all competition until her last two fights.

is that he’s constantly evolving and always one step ahead of the game.you see him getting better in each fight.theres a reason why he’s the most evolved and complete fighter in mma history.

Hmmm I thought it might be that he could still get the kids discount at movie theatres... or has to use a booster seat at restaurants

MM is the best flyweight like Ronda was the best female bantamweight. Once the competition catches up he won't look so great. Is Ronda considered the GOAT female fighter? She demolished all competition until her last two fights.
DJ had to catch up to and surpass McCall, Dodson, and Benavidez. He struggled at first then looked considerably better in the rematches.

DJ had to catch up to and surpass McCall, Dodson, and Benavidez. He struggled at first then looked considerably better in the rematches.
Do you think he'd do better in a rematch with Cruz? Would you favor him to win?

Do you think he'd do better in a rematch with Cruz? Would you favor him to win?
Given that DJ's looked twice as good in every rematch he's been in so far, and given that he's improved over the last 7 years since, yes it's only reasonable to think he'd do better in a Cruz rematch.

In terms of who I'd favor? Yeah probably DJ. Though I'd love to see it happen.

Back