One thing I would change about the Sherdog Forums

What's the story with Nostromo?

He was an awful mod. Just awful. Probably single handedly responsible for driving away hundreds of people from this site. Eventually it got bad enough that admin banned him and erased all traces of his account.

They should allow nude pictures to be posted.

Specifically woman of course...

Though I do believe in equality so all that I ask is to make sure that dick pics come with spoiler tags.

Last edited:
He was an awful mod. Just awful. Probably single handedly responsible for driving away hundreds of people from this site. Eventually it got bad enough that admin banned him and erased all traces of his account.
lol I never thought he was too bad tbh he just seemed to be blunt and to the point. Honestly I never really saw him outside of the support forum, I wouldn't have thought he could have pissed off that many people.

lol I never thought he was too bad tbh he just seemed to be blunt and to the point. Honestly I never really saw him outside of the support forum, I wouldn't have thought he could have pissed off that many people.

He was awful and he pissed off a LOT of people. He was a horrible little man and the poster boy for mods abusing their authority and being on power trips. I don't think he had any authority in real life and so he'd bully people on here. And people like that should never have any authority. Eventually admin came to the same conclusion.

More prize giveaways. I have luck like Papa Gorgio from Uma Arizona. I go on hot streaks with those types of things.

Lmao, it looks like you were at 500 posts on day 2. You would have had to wait until 4000 posts to start a thread.
Dude I've made less than 15 threads. Check history before you talk. The reason you want people to wait to make threads is because you have people that make new accounts just to start retarded, no sense threads on purpose.

And I didn't make my first thread until I was at like 1000 posts.

Mods get an increase in pay to promote 'the agenda'

dana-white-money.jpg

Mods should be paid with Matts leftover Zima's from the Mod booth fridge.

Or did he drink them all?

Special uncensored naughty forum for long time, well behaved members only.

ban people who spell 'offense' with a 'c' (offence).

ban people who spell 'labor' with a 'u' (labour).

A sub forum for all the people that only post about Conor.

I'm all for this, so long as they're blocked from all other areas of the site. I'd also throw the Mike Perry posters in there, with any future bandwagon that gets disproportionately, absurdly out of control.

I'm all for this, so long as they're blocked from all other areas of the site. I'd also throw the Mike Perry posters in there, with any future bandwagon that gets disproportionately, absurdly out of control.
Fedor can be tossed in there as well.

Give half the mods the "ole Faithful" BANhammer but keep RR , augustus and a select few..

Back