One thing I would change about the Sherdog Forums

Did you immigrate legally?
yes, unlike a certain douchebag and former nemesis of mine who got banned a couple times before the server crash gave him a loophole to get back in, and hence I got out. Turns out douche is here on sherdog too!

not naming any names, @rob mafia ... douche wound up getting banned from that forum again anyways :p

he seems to be so well behaved here though, could swear he was a model citizen. I guess being around other educated mma fans, pros, trainers etc made him feel uneasy and hence he's able to maneuver better here amongst noobs.

yes, unlike a certain douchebag and former nemesis of mine who got banned a couple times before the server crash gave him a loophole to get back in, and hence I got out. Turns out douche is here on sherdog too!

not naming any names, @rob mafia ... douche wound up getting banned from that forum again anyways :p

he seems to be so well behaved here though, could swear he was a model citizen. I guess being around other educated mma fans, pros, trainers etc made him feel uneasy and hence he's able to maneuver better here amongst noobs.
tell me more, tell me more, like does he drive a car?

tell me more, tell me more, like does he drive a car?
yes, he is a self-driven individual

T3_Desert.gif

<{MingNope}>
1 must celebrate genocide every month with american mma/ufc events
2 must be approving of every satanic freemason mma promotions (but don't talk about it..)
3 must snitch on every one who doesn't like 1 or 2

<{MingNope}>These are the current rules right?

Change the name Sherdog *Shercat* , we would get a much better and more friendly overall experience. Dogs are nervous creatures, Hence why they pee and poo poo themselves on the floor when they are left alone, not because they need to actually pee, but just because they have such a nervous energy. Whereas obviously cats you can leave them for years and they wouldn't have a care in the world, wouldn't even notice you have gone lol. So name change the last 3 letters and these forums will flourish for all eternity
#sherpussy

obsession_logo_by_topgun_gfx-d45q5cy.jpg

Get rid of the human cawkfighting subforum and only leave General Discussion

I'd ban madmick I don't think any one cares to read his lengthy diatribes.

I would bring back Nostromo. Reinstate his mod privileges. Get him feeling all comfortable. Let him make 1 single post. Then BAM! ban him again! Under reason for banning put " troll. try another website." Then block his ip.

Any poster that mentions gf, wife, or any lady, must be forced to post pics. Nothing below Boise 7 can be used though; If not, the post will not go through, and if the poster finds a way to "break" the system, instant yellow card.

I would bring back Nostromo. Reinstate his mod privileges. Get him feeling all comfortable. Let him make 1 single post. Then BAM! ban him again! Under reason for banning put " troll. try another website." Then block his ip.
What's the story with Nostromo?

Back