One thing I would change about the Sherdog Forums

After following the GOAT discussion on the Sherdog forums for 10 years now I'd have to agree.

Some people just can't admit it isn't Fedor anymore.

<cheer>

Anderson and Jones popped, so they're automatically out of the equation. It's between Fedor and GSP and the majority would side with Fedor. I have no position on who's greater.

Yes, there are quite a lot of them at WWE events. :) Who is that in your AV? That rack on that girl is just unreal.

Nothing to see here
Name is Rachael from a site called
MomPov.

Limit the amount of posts from 2015-2017 members. Some of you fuckers need to go outside.
The Lesnar Effect and Ronda Effect and McGregor Effect are still strong with this forum. It's worse than the TUF Newb Effect.

In fact, Sherdog would be better if we started talking shit on TUF Newbs again; would help to shame 80-90% of the shit posters in general.

Term cuck needs to go away as does the fedor fanboyz!
Fedor fans are fine with me. The word cuck is the most puzzling word used. I reckon only a true cuck would call someone a cuck

Bring back the highlights videos !! This was my only way to get to know new fighters , some of the old highlights are pieces of art ! Also you could make your own opinion without having fighters shoved in your mouth by the promotions .. 2007 k1 max by sunsuke is a great exemple

No more threads regarding:

1. A,B,C,D,E,F,G-level fighters

2. Conor v.s. Floyd

3. Anything discussing "manlets" or fighters' sizes.

If a forum member is not over 5'8" and 5" in length, he shall not post here.

oh fuck, that rules me out. NVM OP

Forum members over 300lbs like myself can post in peace. Should be a rule. I didn't choose to be fat. I just ate what America gave me.

1)If a forum member criticizes a fighter without explanation then gets called out and asked why to explain that view and cant, dubs. Second offence in a month and they cop the banhammer to the dome. The amount of unfair criticism of professionals on here says a lot about some.

Add yours

They could just enforce the rules as they are written. No confusion then.

Not bad Mr. @The Witcher , you said "a lot" instead of alot.

If there was one thing I'd change it would be people being banned for incorrectly using "then" and "than". How hard is it, really?

If I were permitted two changes then I'd change @Drake back to HomelessInfant. Then the world would be perfect.

It's fine the way it is. People who think a bunch of mentally handicapped MMA fans are going to ever have more constructive conversations than we are having now are too utopian.
how about for the some of us who migrated from private mma forums where there were constructive mma conversations and provocative talks between real fans of the sport, and when someone said something silly or started bashing others or bashing fighters we told them "this is not sherdog" or "take your shit to sherdog" ?

Some people of higher intelligence like to entertain hypothetical questions, and knuckle-draggers shouldn't post in those threads. For example, when you say IF and morons reply "that's not gonna happen."

how about for the some of us who migrated from private mma forums where there were constructive mma conversations and provocative talks between real fans of the sport, and when someone said something silly or started bashing others or bashing fighters we told them "this is not sherdog" or "take your shit to sherdog" ?

Did you immigrate legally?

Mods get an increase in pay to promote 'the agenda'

dana-white-money.jpg

The fuk? You guys get paid??

Change the name Sherdog *Shercat* , we would get a much better and more friendly overall experience. Dogs are nervous creatures, Hence why they pee and poo poo themselves on the floor when they are left alone, not because they need to actually pee, but just because they have such a nervous energy. Whereas obviously cats you can leave them for years and they wouldn't have a care in the world, wouldn't even notice you have gone lol. So name change the last 3 letters and these forums will flourish for all eternity

Back