Petpanomrung vs Roosmalen

oh wait.

Sittichai vs Roosmalen
Petpanomrung vs Roosmalen

oh wait.

giphy.gif
\

one of my favorites

It is kinda lame since Kid was a wrestler with " good striking " and he's facing a very talented kickboxer in Mike Z.

Still a great fight.

Joerie Mes vs Kohi

Kyshenko vs Drago 2

Petrosyan vs Ngimbi

Schilt vs Sefo 1(it still painful to watch,total humiliation)

Sato vs Yuya yamamoto 1(it wasnt conventional kickboxing,was the AJKF style who was more close to ftr,but both were kickboxers and this still the most one sided vicious beatdown where a guy made to decision that i ever seen)

Yamamoto was knocked down 5 or 6 times(it was his 4th professional fight),he wanted to retire after that,he dont made it only because k-1 promoters invited him to K-1 because of his motherfucking insane heart

Joerie Mes vs Kohi

Kyshenko vs Drago 2

Petrosyan vs Ngimbi

Schilt vs Sefo 1(it still painful to watch,total humiliation)

Sato vs Yuya yamamoto 1(it wasnt conventional kickboxing,was the AJKF style who was more close to ftr,but both were kickboxers and this still the most one sided vicious beatdown where a guy made to decision that i ever seen)

Yamamoto was knocked down 5 or 6 times(it was his 4th professional fight),he wanted to retire after that,he dont made it only because k-1 promoters invited him to K-1 because of his motherfucking insane heart

Thank you!

I'm not sure if by one sided fights, you mean mismatches? But kickboxing loves to do these big tournaments, which kind of lends itself to mismatches. When you have a big tournament field, in a sport which doesn't have much depth, you end up with the top fighters often fighting guys who aren't remotely on their level.

Yeah, mismatches aren't interesting. But it is cool when one fighter uses stylistic advantage or game planning to impose his will on a game opponent. Verhoeven-Adegbuyi 2, Grigorian-Djime and Valtellini-Daniels come to mind.

Back