ONE: Pinnacle of Power June 23

I can't get the app to work on my phone. Is there anyway to get this to work on my laptop/PC with MS Windows and Google Chrome?

I do not know much about computers but I do know I was having a problem with the app so I deleted it and installed again...works perfect. Assuming you tried this but it worked for me

I do not know much about computers but I do know I was having a problem with the app so I deleted it and installed again...works perfect. Assuming you tried this but it worked for me

Thanks for the info. but I was looking to see if they actually stream the events without having to use the app.

Thanks for the info. but I was looking to see if they actually stream the events without having to use the app.
The stream is hosted on YouTube.

Next time the event is on, you can try to find it on youtube, but previously I've only been able to get the YouTube link through the app.
If I'm around during the next event ill post the link up, if not I'm sure someone else could do it.

The stream is hosted on YouTube.

Next time the event is on, you can try to find it on youtube, but previously I've only been able to get the YouTube link through the app.
If I'm around during the next event ill post the link up, if not I'm sure someone else could do it.

Thanks. That would be excellent.

This event is live right now and streaming free on the ONE app and on YouTube here:

Fights haven't started yet.

Crazy back and forth battle between Danny Kingad and Ma Hao Bin, with the crowd completely split down the middle.

This is what happens often when u actually match fighters up evenly!

And then a guy got KTFO in 10 seconds. That's what happens when u book squash matches.

I guess both can be awesome :D

That spinning elbow KO was insane. 2 back to back awesome KOs.

Great event so far.

Fortunatley I don't have to miss a thing
cQt962B_d.jpg
I have two of the three. Will be watching ufc later so no spoilers buddy. <{CMPALM}>

Ngalani nails him with axe kick!!
Beautiful.

Feel like Ngalani would be doing better if this was in the circular ring

Looking forward to this one.

Kaka vs Lerdsila

Ngalani nails him with axe kick!!
Beautiful.

Feel like Ngalani would be doing better if this was in the circular ring
And then he gets ko'ed. What do they do with the guy at this point? He's 42, so no combat sports spring chicken. I guess save him for freakshow fights?

Are Thailand still undefeated in ONE MT?

That was a 50/50 fight between Lerdsila and Sok Thy...the Cambodian really brought the fight.

Also he has 270+ fights at 20 years old (with the unofficial count being over 400, according to commentators).
Wtf seriously...
If he has 400 fights he must have fought every week since the age of 12

Gotta love jadambaa.

43 years old still strong as a fucking tank and mauling people

Thats a pretty good card so far...
Not dissapointed that i chose ONE over UFC today..

Back