One of top high school volleyball players plays basketball too.

Considering how non athletic female basketball players are, you'd figure some female volleyball players could come over and dominate basically just on athleticism. Obviously, it's not like that on the men's side.

Take the volleyball train.

College scholarship

Less likely to get injured.

Big fish in a small pond.

Someone put a play up from the kid from last week. Hardly his best kill but a nice hit from the back row. His team knocked out the team that won the Los Angeles City Tournament before beating the team that was ranked number 1 in the nation in the finals. He should stick to volleyball. UCLA needs him for the next couple years.

Last edited:
I don’t know why, but it irks me to no end when people use the term spike, even though I know it’s the actual terminology.

RIP to that libero.

I just noticed the guy who shared the Instagram clip above is the libero.

I have seen interviews with him. Seems like a good kid. Good sense of humor to share the video.

Palisades, his team, dominated the Los Angeles area section. They lost this match.

Plus you get to hang out with the volleyball chicks all the time, and fuck all the girls who love volleyball but suck at it. Gotta love groupies.
The real Chads of the nerd sports are on the rowing team. Rowers alpha the lanky vball dorks and steal their chicks.

Back