One of the USA's Best Wrestlers Kyle Snyder Offers to Help McGregor Prepare For Khabib's Takedowns

I hear Conor is well known for paying his training partners well. I reckon that has something to do with it.

That said... Conor can afford to pay anyone whatever will get them to Ireland to train with him. It's not like he needs the invite. One of his people can make list of who they want & then they go get them. Good for Snyder for making sure they recognize him though.

Conor fighting Khabib <36><36><36><36><36><36><36><36><36><36><36><36>
vz9fz9o.jpg

Paper, folds under pressure. Highly favourable matchup for khabib
He did everything but fold in that fight. He was dominated bell to bell but he came to fight every round and was even throwing wheel kicks in the third.

Remember when Machida was training for The Chris to stop his TD?? well, it didn't worked and Khabib has been wrestling since he was a toddler so any help or training for 3 months it's useless against 25 years of wrestling.

Snyder probably wants some of that good ol' sweet irish euros Mcg can pay.

He did everything but fold in that fight. He was dominated bell to bell but he came to fight every round and was even throwing wheel kicks in the third.
Khabib folded him like origami, a merciless beating.

Go watch the Khabib Johnson fight again...Johnson tagged him and had him hurt. Khabib better take him down before Conor lands or it could be lights out...I like Khabib and am in no way a Conor nuthugger but he better be careful.

It's weird this myth won't die despite video of the exchange.

At no point in time was Khabib 'hurt' by any reasonable interpretation of the word. I don't think you could even say he was stunned.

I hear Conor is well known for paying his training partners well. I reckon that has something to do with it..

Paulie exposed Conor as cheap. His training partners were staying at some crack house.

But what if Khabib trains striking with Diaz or Floyd?!?!?

At no point in time was Khabib 'hurt' by any reasonable interpretation of the word. I don't think you could even say he was stunned.

Paulie exposed Conor as cheap. His training partners were staying at some crack house.
Paulie was full of sh*t too. He was exposed as a liar while others testified as to how well Conor treated them.

Kyle doesn't get enough attention, what that guy has accomplished is nothing short of spectacular. He is a freak among freaks.

Like others have said, Conor isn't going to catch-up to Khabib with a few months of training, albeit it with literally the best in the world, but it is foolish to say training with the elite of the elite isn't a benefit. I don't think he's ever going to sign to fight Khabib, but if he does, he's going to train specific scenarios to stay on the feet longer, not to 'out wrestle' a wrestler.

I think the reality though is someone the size of Kyle isn't an ideal training partner, the size gap is too great. Someone world class in the 74kg category with a clinch heavy game that can mimic Khabib would be much more suitable.

Khabib would ragdoll both.. doesn’t matter

Go watch the Khabib Johnson fight again...Johnson tagged him and had him hurt. Khabib better take him down before Conor lands or it could be lights out...I like Khabib and am in no way a Conor nuthugger but he better be careful.

I've watched it many times and disagree completely.
MJ hit Khabib for sure... but in no way was Khabib rocked or in trouble. I actually have a timeline to assist anyone who wants to dispute that & show me where Khabib was in trouble. I'll be happy to review it & we can have a discussion about it. Just tell me which of the following shots you feel rocked Khabib. Every one... though good shots... Khabib reovered from immediately.

Now if those were Conor shots... it would've been lights out.

1st Round – MJ shots landed

Many leg kicks & 6 punches landed while they were standing

4:11 hard left cross twisted Khabib’s head sideways.
3:41 hard right to the chest combos with a hard cross to the chin. Actually sent Khabib staggering back
3:38 decent right hand body shot
3:28 Very hard right cross to the chin. Missed the left cross… but regrouped & got another Left hook to the forehead just after that at 3:26

Lets run down the index of what 'hurt' should mean based on outcomes:

1) was Khabib dropped? No

2) was Khabib able to return offense immediately? Yes

3) did Khabib lose the round? No

4) did Khabib even temporarily lose composure? No

So what are we talking about here? Michael Johnson wiffed a bunch of big loopy punches, that had a net effect of zero. Khabib blocked, skated away a bit, then went immediately back on attack.

If we are calling attempted offense 'hurting' your opponent, then we are saying you don't have to qualify being hurt with any negative outcome to the fighter.

OMG the butthurt here is unreal
Kyle is awesome and you morons can only dream about reaching his status in any sport.

69bS5G

Anyone know if Connor got any training in with Helen Maroulis or did they just meet?

Back