One of the most profound political discussions I have ever heard (post yours too!)

Always interesting to see a really skilled linguist hypnotize idiots with nonsense.

The video of the convention was hilarious.

I don't think the cringe compilation captures all of the goodies, but when that woman proposed a Dobby from Harry Potter mascotte I thought she was making fun of this guy.
height.182.no_border.width.320.jpg

Dobby and naked fat dudes...

<WellThere>

This is a good one between 2 nobel prizes in literature.

Wow, didn't know PRI funded the opposition parties as well. That's nuts.

From the comments, it seems Vargas Llosa now supports PRI and criticizes Lopez Obrador. LOL. If there's one thing he's consistent at, is being adamantly anti-left.

Wow, didn't know PRI funded the opposition parties as well. That's nuts.

From the comments, it seems Vargas Llosa now supports PRI and criticizes Lopez Obrador. LOL. If there's one thing he's consistent at, is being adamantly anti-left.

PRI was traditionally a leftist party, until Echeverria and Lopez Portillo broke the country beyond repair.

Maybe thats why he criticized PRI back then, although i think he supports PAN more.

Always interesting to see a really skilled linguist hypnotize idiots with nonsense.

And you have an av of Nigel Farage: an unskilled moron who profits by misleading even less skilled people who are even bigger morons.

Also, when the words of a "really skilled linguist" don't make sense to you, maybe consider the possibility that you are not very intelligent.

Back