One of the most beatiful KOs in history

I read here in these forums back then that this card was the very first card that the Philippines TV aired for free, and has really put great effort in hyping this fight with Munoz, as if it was like Pacquiao is fighting. It went down as a humiliating loss for Munoz and after this, the UFC was never aired again for free in the Philippines.

Idk the official scoring, but I wouldn’t be surprised if round 1 was a 10-8. Munoz lost every second of that fight lol

Nothing beats... Wanderlei vs Rampage. Knee-Knee-Knee. Face first into camera... :eek:

Hendo laying out Bisping never gets old!

It's got to be one of the best timed strikes ever.

This 1 has always been at the top of my list.
McwhIyM.gif

I think the Barboza spinning kick KO of Etim has got to rank high as well

Gif form for those who don't want to watch the video..

weidman-elbows-munoz1.gif

tumblr_metxt2Gqti1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

It was beautiful..

Thank You, the guy talking in the video sounded like such a moron I didn't get more than 5 seconds into it before I stopped it.

'Twas beautiful indeed. Between this fight and Carwin/Lesnar, Josh Rosenthal must be JBG's long-lost cousin...

Anyway, since people have been mentioning theirs, here's my top 10 off the top of my head in no particular order (I am a huge fan of many of the fighters getting starched on this list, just the way it goes in the fight game):

Wand vs. Rampage II (as mentioned)
Rampage vs. Wand III
Fedor vs. Arlovski (as mentioned)
Hendo vs. Bisping (as mentioned)
Ortega vs. Edgar (as mentioned)
Ngannou vs. Overeem
Liddell vs. Overeem
Hendo vs. Wand II
Shogun vs. Arona

And I still can't really believe it happened, and I'll probably get a ton of shit for this even though I wanted Conor to lose, but my jaw has probably never dropped so low to the floor as it did the night McGregor slept Aldo in 13 seconds... Amazing.

EDIT: HM to Nick Diaz KTFOing Robbie Lawler with a jab. I mean what. Craziest ending to an unbelievable scrap

Back