One of the best Punk songs of all time.

Opened the thread saw the Misfits, Reagan Youth, and the Dead Kennedys. Thank fuck there is still people out there with quality taste in punk and the classics no less :D

Last edited:
Opened the thread saw the Misfits, Reagan Youth, and the Dead Kennedys. Thank fuck there is still people out there with quality test in punk and the classics no less :D
We are few but we exist.

Maybe verging more on hard rock but he did do a lot to create punk in the first place...

<mma4>

Can't argue with that. Pick almost any song off static age, the whole album is classic. Last caress, Angelfuck, Attitude, WE ARE 138

I'm a hip hop head for the most part but I love the rawness of punk music.

<mma4>

Can't argue with that. Pick almost any song off static age, the whole album is classic. Last caress, Angelfuck, Attitude, WE ARE 138

I'm a hip hop head for the most part but I love the rawness of punk music.

Static Age trivia:

It was recorded as their debut album in 1978. They couldn't find a record label willing to publish it. It was finally published in 1996.

So a historically significant album basically sat on a shelf for 20 years.

Some great songs in here already.

I'd like to throw something Aussie into the mix:

I had to listen to Hybrid Moments again and damn, Danzig's voice always gives me chills. My wedding is coming up in a few weeks and we've put Last Caress on the playlist.

Gotta be up there but this song might be considered ska

Thats punk ska and there is a thread for that somewhere in here :)

Good stuff though. I feel rather limited in a purely punk thread

A song that seems to be universally loved by most punks

Im the biggest moron and only like a year or 2 ago realized this was a cover but yea I think you are correct that its well loved

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back