One of my favourite Matt Hughes moments

wake_me

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
24mtdt2.gif

Neck and neck with the Trigg comeback/RNC.

Did these two have heat?

Ah yes, where he overcame diversity. I remember that commentary by Joe.

I liked when Matt Hughes had mandatory team bible reading sessions on that one season of TUF.

And yes, him and Trigg did not like eachother. Trigg hit him with a low blow and the ref didn't see. Trigg knew he hit him, but kept pouring it on. Had Hughes in a bad spot. But Hughes overcame, used hulk strength and carried Trigg across the ring and slammed him. Then finished him. Good shit.

I liked when Matt Hughes had mandatory team bible reading sessions on that one season of TUF.

And yes, him and Trigg did not like eachother. Trigg hit him with a low blow and the ref didn't see. Trigg knew he hit him, but kept pouring it on. Had Hughes in a bad spot. But Hughes overcame, used hulk strength and carried Trigg across the ring and slammed him. Then finished him. Good shit.
Not to mention, he didn't get on his opponent. He said Trigg did the right thing by continuing. That's the kind of class Hughes has.

Hughes and Rogan heat?
"I really think the UFC could use a third man doing the broadcast, that has some experience inside the Octagon. I don't disagree with everything Rogan says, but there are a lot of things he says that I just laugh at." - Matt Hughes, Oct 2010.

Looks like hes dropping a hit of acid here...

The millennials will have no idea what your talking about or what Trigg is.

I got the chance to meet Matt Hughes at one of the fights. He always seemed like a dick on TV but he was really down to earth, and I didn't know before but he has a twin brother. Looks just like him. The only one I met that was a dick was Ken Flo.

The millennials will have no idea what your talking about or what Trigg is.

You do realize that anybody born 1980 or later is a millennial right? Some sources even say as early as 1977 and others will say as late as 1983. I was born in 80 myself and have been able to watch the UFC since I heard about it around 1994, but it seems like the people that like to bitch about millinneals are in fact millinnials themselves. I'm not trying to be a dick. I was kind of pissed when I figured this out too :D I thought I was Generation X.

Screen-Shot-2016-10-12-at-10.25.05-AM.png

You do realize that anybody born 1980 or later is a millennial right? Some sources even say as early as 1977 and others will say as late as 1983. I was born in 80 myself and have been able to watch the UFC since I heard about it around 1994, but it seems like the people that like to bitch about millinneals are in fact millinnials themselves. I'm not trying to be a dick. I was kind of pissed when I figured this out too :D I thought I was Generation X.

Screen-Shot-2016-10-12-at-10.25.05-AM.png

I'm poking fun, hardly bitching. I was born in 80' too and have seen different sources what millennials are. I'm basically saying the new influx of the majority of Sherdoggies signing up or getting into the sport now might be confused. I don't take it seriously or need diagrams.

I will add that people born in the late 70's early 80's is a drastic change from someone being born in 1999 so I don't believe having us in that same category. Our entire worldview seems different.

Prime Hughes was so good, Despite how stiff and one dimensional he is in hindsight postprime

Matt's Country Breakfast is my favorite moment!! Sorry, don't know how to imbed. Edit: Never mind, it worked!!

Back