Media One of Brock Lesnar's USADA Samples "Mysteriously" Disappears from the database...

A drop in the bucket compared to the millions made off fights that have been allowed to happen.
Really? I hate to press but WTF? One of there biggest stars in Jon Jones has been shelved for the better part of his career.

I'm not so sure about that. Cormier is still obviously dangerous, but this isn't the explosive freak that ragdolled Barnett. I think it's a good fight, potential war, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Lesnar overpower him.

I think DC looked incredibly beatable against Lewis. Lewis just looked horrible.

Nobody wants to see an unroided Brock. LET HIM ROID!

Cash injection.
*Tsk
I knew there had to be a trick to get BL back.

Phew. GSP can be saved from future testing.

I think since Jones being given a slap on the wrist by USADA, this is the point of no return where I feel they've just gone full on corrupt. It's either bend the rules for the select few or USADA misses out on a multi million dollars contract.

If this is true then USADA is a farce. First Jones gets off with a slap on the wrist and now Brock’s sample disappears. And if you’re a lower to mid-card fighter you get fucked because no one pulls any strings for you and you are less likely to have access to cutting edge drugs that are supposedly undetectable.

That said I’m incredulous; if they weren’t willing to conceal Jones’ results then why would they do it for Brock?
It's kind of like corrupt cops or cia,fbi, they are in bed with the top crooks, the top drug pushers, but they need their busts on the smaller mid level guys for appearances.

T1ZnUf3.png
Probably

It's to create the illusion of a level playing field. The ufc doesn't care if fighters juice but some people do. So they make a deal with
Usada to make it look like they care and are doing something. It's similar to the NFLs drug testing. It's just there to make the company look good even though it is pretty much useless.
Exactly, they got a lot of flack back in the TRT days. Now they have a noted drug testing agency dealing with everything, so it’s out of their hands.
<JonesLaugh>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back