Media One of Brock Lesnar's USADA Samples "Mysteriously" Disappears from the database...

6e3b1f79201fb8fda9083bd75fd0d6c7b7bb7cd1c5e3499f06ed5ba397ab1dc8.jpg

It's to create the illusion of a level playing field. The ufc doesn't care if fighters juice but some people do. So they make a deal with
Usada to make it look like they care and are doing something. It's similar to the NFLs drug testing. It's just there to make the company look good even though it is pretty much useless.
The “fake” drug testing has cost the company millions from lost fights due to failed tests. Probably all part of there master plan.

LMAO Jesus fucking Christ that is bush league at it's finest

I say let the man juice

anything that will ensure he shows up to receive his savage beating from DC
USADA should be testing Lesnar to ensure he is taking the maximum amount of steroids humanly possible. If not he ought to be fined.

@-Dim- any insight on what could’ve happened here?

Its either been deliberately removed from the published stats, or, they have somehow fucked up the numbers and only Brock is affected.

I've reached out to USADA but will cause more of a storm Monday when ufc 231 isn't all people are talking about

I've got screencaps galore showing his test numbers reducing and dumps from their actual website xml so its not going to go away,

Brock is 100% natural. stop the jealousy

tenor.gif

USADA is that dodgy and corrupt that UFC may aswell not even have testing....

The “fake” drug testing has cost the company millions from lost fights due to failed tests. Probably all part of there master plan.
A drop in the bucket compared to the millions made off fights that have been allowed to happen.

Its either been deliberately removed from the published stats, or, they have somehow fucked up the numbers and only Brock is affected.

I've reached out to USADA but will cause more of a storm Monday when ufc 231 isn't all people are talking about

I've got screencaps galore showing his test numbers reducing and dumps from their actual website xml so its not going to go away,
Beautiful! I think I’m not the only one in here who can appreciate a good ol’ shitstorm. This forum feasts on drama!

<GinJuice>

Couldn't make this shit up.

I don't even get why Brock is doing this. Shriveling himself up like a german meatball just so DC can punch his head in so Brock can buy more farmland in Canada?

Just get back on the goods and ride off in the sunset F5'ing in the WWE ffs.

Lesnar is an idiot for taking this fight. Cormier will beat him just as bad as Cain did. Lesnar won't score a single takedown, so I hope he has been sharpening up that K1 striking of his.

It’s seem weird that UFC would implement a drug testing program just to undermine it so fighters don’t get popped.

Not exactly fight fixing but next best thing.

Has it?

What fights have been cancelled?

Only big one coming to mind is Jones DC 2, the dick pills time.

Give them hell bud.

Back