one more time, who's HW goat?

The desperation to find the goat in such a young sport is absurd.

Saying anyone but Fedor is synonymous with “I wasn’t watching MMA while he was Fedor”

struve-vs-miocic-o.gif
Semmy Schilt > Struve, Werdum can beat Stiopic in a rematch

Miocic fans are so sensitive. All 5 of em think he's the best and started watching MMA 2 years ago.

Semmy Schilt = A kickboxer who doesn't belong in MMA.

He's also 26-14 in MMA, thats better than most UFC Heavyweights.

Dos Santos has beaten 1, 3, 4 & 5. Criminally underrated amongst heavyweight all time rankings.
I agree with this. Those beatings from Cain in the second and third fights have overly depressed people's views of Dos Santos.

Overall, I think it is Fedor by a decent margin still. Miocic is the best UFC HW yet, and he's making a case for himself, but he's not there yet.

Lmao at Cro cop near the top 5.

JDS, cain, fedor, nog, werdum, Stipe all better HWs

I don't care about official records, he lost to Maldonado. Imagine if he had retired in good time, some people around here would have elevated him even higher, now they can only throw around past-prime excuses, had he retired before those losses these same people would never have acknowledged had he continued he could have lost, theyd say ''very very unlikely, almost impossible''

what do u people think, was mike tyson right when he said a true champion leaves the sport losing and not on top, if so, id hope Miocic would leave at a good time, heck he could retire tomorrow, his legacy would be very strong, people ruin their mystiques, take Pudzianowski...whyd he go into mma to lose half the time, hes the strongest man ever, he would have had a better aura if he stayed away from mma

which of Fedor's loss was the best for his opponent? Probably Werdum, he was the first, good submission, Fedor had good wins versus arlovski and sylvia before that, cant say overnight he was past-prime either

Retiring on top is for pussies imo. Keep going until you can't anymore, even if it means your first loss as a defending champion. See how long you can keep going.

Okay maybe pussies is a strong word, I don't mean that. Grown men can do whatever they want, but in my opinion I think it's better to win as much as you can.

Hey look, another “Fedor sucks” thread

Yawn

Fuck the legacy, fuck the mystique.

They keep fighting to get paid. Plain and simple.

Is funny how fedor fans think he is immune to loss because he past his 30

Retiring on top is for pussies imo. Keep going until you can't anymore, even if it means your first loss as a defending champion. See how long you can keep going.

Okay maybe pussies is a strong word, I don't mean that. Grown men can do whatever they want, but in my opinion I think it's better to win as much as you can.

This is such a moronic point of view

If Stipe beats DC, he should retire before he has to get in the cage with Volkousey. Better to go out on top than lose get destroyed in that one.

Back