One machete crime every 90 minutes on Britain's streets as police try to deal with thugs

It's like no one saw this coming.

wire-2694714-1523551206-123_634x422.jpg

This country is severely ill. Just wait till half of Syria are resettled in London over the next few years. It's almost like we have a population of 70+ million (growing everyday) with an infrastructure that only supports little over half of that. Police and Health Service stretched down to bare bones and generations of children lost to civilised society. This is what decades of government asleep at the wheel looks like.

ban machete handles that promote fast swinging.

Murder. Happens worldwide, happens a hell of a lot in the United States.

Gay sex. Happens everywhere, happens a whole bunch in the United States.

Eating Doritos. Worldwide, and a ton in the United States.

It's a simple fact of having a large population.

ap_978809985601-dcf4182a67d266ff18d1b9645da98f65de9ca23a-s800-c85.jpg

Okay. Point taken. Take Grandma's gun then.

I'm positive that you'll be there to save her if anything bad ever happens. The gun would have been a great backup plan but thanks to the Great Gun Act of 2022, gun cease to exist. They're no longer a reality. Even the guy down the street with me with the three pistols with the serial number scratched off decided to go ahead and wave his little Harry Potter wand and made them disappear. Thank God for the DNC, big government and Harry Potter magic.

I'm jealous that I can't see the world through Disney goggles. I imagine it looks lovely.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

zd4v7.jpg

American and British Black music culture i.e. Rap, Grime can also be blamed for glamorising gang culture and thats been the case for the last 30 years.

Daily "London is ruined, blame the powers that be and get you and your family as far away as you can" post.

The people pushing for open borders are responsible for this.

Never owned a gun in my life. Don't plan to.

Stay edgy, bruh.

And never ever ever change your mind. You just keep fighting for what you believe in buddy.

Stay paranoid, bruh.

You better get some guns... by the sounds of it, you live in a bit of a third world shithole.

Back