One machete crime every 90 minutes on Britain's streets as police try to deal with thugs

Policing is a part of it. As is employmenteconomic situation, quality of schools and cultural issues.

Slashing funding for all of these is in retrospect probably a really bad idea.
totally agree, there many issues here.
I work with a young black guy from Jamaica. He said the mentality of these guys is one of the biggest issues in his opinion.

I used to live in East London, Hackney. There was quite a lot of gang mentality there back in the late 80's early 90's.

totally agree, there many issues here.
I work with a young black guy from Jamaica. He said the mentality of these guys is one of the biggest issues in his opinion.

I used to live in East London, Hackney. There was quite a lot of gang mentality there back in the late 80's early 90's.

Yep it seemed to get a lot better, and bow worse. Sherdog retardation aside this isn't an immigrant/muslim problem by any stretch.

It's easy and natural to always assume the sky is falling, but austerity seems the most likely attributable cause to this.

...aren't you from South Africa?

Yep, so you should know that I am an authority on shitholes. We're obviously further along here (we've got seniority) but the UK is definitely a shithole.

I´m going to need a better source than the daily fail for a machete attack every 90 min in the UK

I'm sure it's white racists and little Englander Brexit voters who are responsible for these attacks. Diversity is our greatest strength.

If only these kids with the gang mentality would just join a political party like the most of you.

Then there would only be violence when they lose an election.

It's funny how many forms tribalism can take, and how most humans find a way to get themselves involved in it one way or another.

Strip away the entire political Arena. We will still find ways to clique up and hate each other.

Hate to say it, but its young black males in gangs attacking each other.

The Afro-Caribbean communities in London have to help deal with this issue, its not a police only issue. its also an issue with gang violence which seems to be part of the culture of young Afro-Caribbean males.

its the same fucking story all the time. Lack of parenting, nothing to do, gang culture mentality.

Conservatives shutting down the youth centres didn't help. Cameron sht down almost 50% of them in 2015 (IIRC) and you can see the negative impact it has had. They at least used to be a place for some of these kids to stay off of the streets and make it more difficult for them to be groomed by these gangs. Add to that the police cuts and those are 2 major contributing factors to go along with how these gangs are using social media.

Side note... The Turks, Polish and Albanians supply a lot of drug lines in certain parts of London, but they don't get involved in the gritty side of it and leave the street level guys to fight it out.

Yep it seemed to get a lot better, and bow worse. Sherdog retardation aside this isn't an immigrant/muslim problem by any stretch.

It's easy and natural to always assume the sky is falling, but austerity seems the most likely attributable cause to this.

Sadly, Somalians certainly added a certain level of violence to the situation. I remember in the early 2000's when a lot of them joined a gang known as the "Woolwich Boys" (and it was happening in other areas around London). They were known for stabbing anyone who crossed them and not being scared of taking a beat down. These were guys that had seen some horrendous things in their home countries and were willing to do things that the white and Carribean gang members just didn't have the stomach for.

Or how about a gun?

Because grandma can't stop me from attacking her with a machete. She can literally pull a trigger though.

Fuck yeah. More weapons the better. That has been shown to produce the least violent societies.

Murder. Happens worldwide, happens a hell of a lot in the United States.

Gay sex. Happens everywhere, happens a whole bunch in the United States.

Eating Doritos. Worldwide, and a ton in the United States.

It's a simple fact of having a large population.

Fuck yeah. More weapons the better. That has been shown to produce the least violent societies.
Okay. Point taken. Take Grandma's gun then.

I'm positive that you'll be there to save her if anything bad ever happens. The gun would have been a great backup plan but thanks to the Great Gun Act of 2022, gun cease to exist. They're no longer a reality. Even the guy down the street with me with the three pistols with the serial number scratched off decided to go ahead and wave his little Harry Potter wand and made them disappear. Thank God for the DNC, big government and Harry Potter magic.

I'm jealous that I can't see the world through Disney goggles. I imagine it looks lovely.

4B17C3B500000578-5609593-image-a-72_1523563044965.jpg

Police forces are dealing with rising numbers of machete-wielding thugs carrying out murders, rapes, robberies and burglaries. Guns are also being used. Pictured is a Czech-made Skorpion found in a raid in London

Ahh, the Klobb. Did any of you guys play 007 Goldeneye for N64? I was a kid at the time and my manual said there was a weapon called the Skorpion. I searched for it a lot but never found it, then I realized it was actually the common Klobb that had its name changed but they forgot to fix the manual.

Back