One machete crime every 90 minutes on Britain's streets as police try to deal with thugs

Good thing you live in Canada..if you were in London someone might turn you in to the authorities for hate speech. As a Canadian worst that could happen is you make Justin cry.
Nah man. I could be taken in front of a human rights tribunal, convicted and fined outside of the legal system for my hate speech. My minority character witnesses would be labelled fake Asians and illusionary Natives.

I expect a knock on my door any second...

Those are swords, not machetes, but the general principal applies.
I'd rather have a shield and sword than a machete when facing someone else with a machete. I can throw the shield, hoping to cause a distraction. In the split second of confusion, hopefully that gives me enough time to turn around and run like a bitch because I'm not fighting some dude with a big ass knife.
Fuck that.
Also, I'm no English law expert but I'm assuming the punishment is equal for possession of either weapon. If you're gonna break the law, you may as well go all out.

London is a rough dump, it's just the rich centre that everyone loves and is so prestigious.

This stuff has been going on for years all over England but nobody cares and that is why it never ends and never will. No one gives a shit when an uneducated teen kills or attacks another druggy teen, the government sure as hell don't.

You can get attacked here and the police will take 45-60 minutes to turn up, if they even bother turning up, they ain't fussed. Aslong as the rich and social elite are safe and happy that is all that matters here.

There are neighbourhoods here that make prison look like a 5 star hotel, they make you depressed to even look at them and this is where it is happening.

Probably all committed by Ray Winstone and Vinnie Jones.

Its just a distraction from the real problem and that is the thousands of people everyday operating a tv without a license
This is the real terror here in England.

You can rape, kill, steal, drug deal, do whatever you want and it's okay but DO NOT and I mean DO NOT watch BBC without a TV licence.

Britain has no choice but to diversify. America is busy blowing up the middle east leaving brown people no choice but to flee to your countries. Better to just accept it and get to know your new neighbors cause America ain't about to stop!
Lol bombs over brown man. Sounds trendy.

Unless you have a note from your boss at the sugar cane plantation you shouldn't be able to legally purchase a machete.

Unless you have a note from your boss at the sugar cane plantation you shouldn't be able to legally purchase a machete.

How about locking up criminals that assault people with a machete for some real time.

It's not the tool it's the criminal . I will never see why people don't get this.

How about locking up criminals that assault people with a machete for some real time.

It's not the tool it's the criminal . I will never see why people don't get this.

I have a lot of tools in both my garage and my shed. A machete isn't one of them. Who the fuck needs a machete living in the city/suburbs??

I don't see why not. People use them for gardening and camping and stuff and if they were banned all of these _____ of peace would just use hatchets or something.

I personally have a machete for camping and would find it ridiculous if it was deemed illegal.

I have a lot of tools in both my garage and my shed. A machete isn't one of them. Who the fuck needs a machete living in the city/suburbs??

I've got a couple and a bush ax and all kinds of tools.

The point is it's a tool and not the problem .

The problem isn't machetes chaps, the problem is the people wielding them.

A fucking butter knife is deadly in the right hands, take away machetes? Kitchen knife, Stanley blade, hell a fucking fork, it don't matter what the weapon is, it matters that they wanna do harm.

@Rod1 will feel right at home.

knightsa1.png

Getting hacked to death with a machete would be a bad way to go, time to make medieval armor popular again.

Would be much better if those gangs had guns.

Lol. Is this why that shithole is trying to outlaw knives?
Dumbasses. Getting rid of guns didn't make people nicer - why would getting rid of knives?

Hate to say it, but its young black males in gangs attacking each other.

The Afro-Caribbean communities in London have to help deal with this issue, its not a police only issue. its also an issue with gang violence which seems to be part of the culture of young Afro-Caribbean males.

its the same fucking story all the time. Lack of parenting, nothing to do, gang culture mentality.

Hate to say it, but its young black males in gangs attacking each other.

The Afro-Caribbean communities in London have to help deal with this issue, its not a police only issue. its also an issue with gang violence which seems to be part of the culture of young Afro-Caribbean males.

its the same fucking story all the time. Lack of parenting, nothing to do, gang culture mentality.

Policing is a part of it. As is employmenteconomic situation, quality of schools and cultural issues.

Slashing funding for all of these is in retrospect probably a really bad idea.

Back