One korean guy with a vide background in many styles

Shoulder is actually a good weapon, not sure about using your bum though lol
220px-Naomi_rear_view_on_Nikki_Bella.jpg

Not everybody you will fight are Jose aldo with his takedown defense. In self defense against a normal person alot of different things will work just fine.

I'd like to see some nerd try an Aikido wrist throw or a Wing Chun chain link punch against even a 6 month trained boxer or MMA fighter.

This guy claims to be an expert in many martial arts. Fortunately, he has some sparring videos, showing us horrible white belt Judo skills, apparently not a master in that one, he has boxing videos, again, showing amateur boxing skills, not a master in that one either, and it seems, that he only happens to be a master, in arts, that do not require any actual competition LOL

Hello, I am the creator of Warfare Combat System, the coach that appears in the video.

I would like to say that all the video demonstrations I do with my students are conceptual.

We do a more realistic job in my installations.

The question is not to attack with the anus, but to use the momentum generated from the first attack. It is a concept. When you attack with a fist, an amount of energy is created towards the opposite side. If you redirect that energy into a new attack, the power increases.

In order to make digestible information for the general population, I do the movements slowly and in a standardized way. In a real situation they are made at maximum speed and always adapting to the positioning of the body.

If someone needs guidance, I can answer questions on my channel.

A greeting, yoo.

Hello, I am the creator of Warfare Combat System, the coach that appears in the video.

I would like to say that all the video demonstrations I do with my students are conceptual.

We do a more realistic job in my installations.

The question is not to attack with the anus, but to use the momentum generated from the first attack. It is a concept. When you attack with a fist, an amount of energy is created towards the opposite side. If you redirect that energy into a new attack, the power increases.

In order to make digestible information for the general population, I do the movements slowly and in a standardized way. In a real situation they are made at maximum speed and always adapting to the positioning of the body.

If someone needs guidance, I can answer questions on my channel.

A greeting, yoo.
are you accepting challenges?

Well since MMA fighters wrists are wrapped....See the illogic in your statement?

Quiz this guy up, I'm sure he has some suggestions on the effectiveness of wrist locks, LOL!

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/standing-wristlock-hit-one-this-past-weekend-at-a-tourny.3452033/

The very specific FEW and extremely hard to pull of wrist locks done by high level Judokas and BJJ guys who lift, do cardio, and roll like crazy and are in great shape for tournaments and who pull them off like winning the lottery number.

Doesn't give much credence to arts like Aikido. Let's not forget. In grappling competitions you don't get punched in the face first.

Jus
The very specific FEW and extremely hard to pull of wrist locks done by high level Judokas and BJJ guys who lift, do cardio, and roll like crazy and are in great shape for tournaments and who pull them off like winning the lottery number.

Doesn't give much credence to arts like Aikido. Let's not forget. In grappling competitions you don't get punched in the face first.
Just showing how dumb U sounded, LOL!

And since U r so dumb on the fact that MMA fighters wrap their wrists, I'm going to take anything U say as totally your ignorant opinion, Haha!

U have no idea if they r hard to pull of, so so stop talking out your @*s....Thnx!

opinionated.gif

Small joint locks work and are pretty easy to pull off (at least on people that aren't competing in a grappling tournament, I have no experience with that), and they are also not the province solely of aikido. Aikido is jujitsu with the effectiveness intentionally stripped out and replaced with BS religion and peacefulness, and then trained in the most absurd and useless way possible.

If you want to get small joint locks to work, train in jujitsu or any of about 10 dozen other styles. Most karate styles use them extensively.

Small joint locks are also illegal in MMA. I believe wrist locks are legal but as was mentioned you probably can't bend a resisting opponents wrist in wraps and gloves anyway.

... Bunch of non resisting bs...
Body mechanics... thats like saying Ido portal or dancers can fight.
Learning to move your body is only one piece of the puzzle

Some of that stuff was pretty cool.

Jus

Just showing how dumb U sounded, LOL!

And since U r so dumb on the fact that MMA fighters wrap their wrists, I'm going to take anything U say as totally your ignorant opinion, Haha!

U have no idea if they r hard to pull of, so so stop talking out your @*s....Thnx!

opinionated.gif

"LOL just showing how dumb U sounded LOL"

You sure it's not you, you're talking about?

The irony of this post is almost too much to bear. I'm referring to Judokas and BJJ guys who do not compete with wrist wraps.

What are you even doing on sherdog? This place is for people who actually train and compete. Not for retards who pay their Aikido sensei an extra $100 for "next belt" fees.

"LOL just showing how dumb U sounded LOL"

You sure it's not you, you're talking about?

The irony of this post is almost too much to bear. I'm referring to Judokas and BJJ guys who do not compete with wrist wraps.

What are you even doing on sherdog? This place is for people who actually train and compete. Not for retards who pay their Aikido sensei an extra $100 for "next belt" fees.
opinionated.gif

No its statistics. That's why it's extremely hard for even well conditioned strong athletic grapplers to pull off in grappling competitons.

Your typical Aikido guy just isn't going to be wrist locking some giant coked out thug especially when being on the receiving end of punches in bunches

No its statistics. That's why it's extremely hard for even well conditioned strong athletic grapplers to pull off in grappling competitons.

Your typical Aikido guy just isn't going to be wrist locking some giant coked out thug especially when being on the receiving end of punches in bunches
opinionated.gif

Back