One fight you can’t help but go back and watch when you get the chance

Jones vs Machida

Really great fight with something new to notice each time. And Jones' corner's advice in between rounds and his ability to follow it perfectly never ceases to amaze me.

Machida vs Bader

It's funny, educational, and nerve wracking all at once.

Holms vs. Rhonda, Connor vs. Aldo, DUH.
I know Aldo alright, I dont know who the other three are though??
tenor.gif

Hearns vs Hagler
SRR vs Hears
Ali v Foreman
Wand v Rampage 1 and 2

I loved Overeem beating the shit out of that overated bully from wrasslin. Cant remember shit now now I dont know what his name was. Randy beating timmeh was pure joy too

Conor vs Aldo

I can watch it 20 times and it only takes like 5 minutes.

Chuck vs. Wand, Shogun vs. Hendo, Fedor vs. CroCop, Lawler vs. McDonald

If anything, I go back to the dark ages of Pride and the UFC and other combat leagues. I watched a knock-off version of the UFC way back on VHS and there was this one dude going to hell on this other fella's hair. It wasn't against the rules but it looked like a terrible situation for buddy with the hair lol.

I've got to the point where I'm almost 99% done with a fight once it's went and gone.

Hendo vs. Bisping I
Vitor vs. Bisping
Brock vs. Mir II
Weidman vs. Silva I
Tito vs. Bader

Jones vs Machida

Really great fight with something new to notice each time. And Jones' corner's advice in between rounds and his ability to follow it perfectly never ceases to amaze me.

It's been awhile since I watched that fight, but I remember being amazed by how spot on Jones's corner advice was. Machida was popping in and hitting Jones very effectively every time JJ would try a low or oblique kick. IIRC his corner told him to fake a kick, wait for machida to come in, and blast him with a right hand, which is exactly what happened.

Fedor vs Nog

Hendo vs Dan

Rory vs Lawler 2

AA vs Browne

That's just off the top of my head

Back