Rumored ONE FC coming to DAZN?

Go Go Plata

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I was filling out a survey DAZN sent me and they mentioned ONE FC along with the 3 other MMA organizations they stream. I believe the question was like how interested are you in watching these promotions?

Screenshot_2018-11-30-09-19-59.png

Sure why not. One is striving for improvement as shown by their recent signings

Hmm. I didn't get any survey request.

I was actually looking at my credit card statement recently and saw the "PerformGroupUs" charge. I'm like what the heck is that shady business? I thought someone charged something, but that was the only questionable one. And then I saw from searching that name that it is for DAZN.

It would make sense for Dazn.

They need to attract as many subscribers as possible to keep it going.

Its rumored ONE will be announcing a TV deal and or streaming deal soon.

More the merrier

Would be cool, I've never seen a One show , didnt even bother to try and find a stream but am interested in seeing eddie and MM now

This likely means my ONE app is more or less useless

Would be cool, I've never seen a One show , didnt even bother to try and find a stream but am interested in seeing eddie and MM now

So when it's streaming free on YouTube you aren't bothered, but you are interested in watching if they join a paid streaming service?

I was filling out a survey DAZN sent me and they mentioned ONE FC along with the 3 other MMA organizations they stream. I believe the question was like how interested are you in watching these promotions?

View attachment 480263
They will sign with someone dazn because of time would be perfect they obv want to get America’s attention dazn is doing what I thought showtime should done after sf showtime presents have a couplepromotions with showtime titles. Dazn great but nobody hypes fights like showtime I know they wanted invicta

Back