Media LIVE NOW: ONE - Destiny of Champions (Yodsaenklai vs Regis, Abbasov vs Thani) streaming link in OP

Katsumi Yamada

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Streaming link:

If you can't watch that link, try the ONE YouTube channel where you are. Otherwise try the ONE app.

card:
47181237_2104898736200037_8558816256860356608_o.jpg

this card takes place in Kuala Lumpur on 7 December

It will be fun if we get to see Yod fighting with the MMA gloves again. Does anyone know his opponent?

Also apologise if it seems like I'm filling the forum with these threads, just trying to make people aware...due to the timing I think a lot of you all miss ONE events.
Cheers.

Last edited:
We'd get to see Agilan's excess skin flopping about again.

Even for ONE standards, this is a pretty underwhelming card.

Even for ONE standards, this is a pretty underwhelming card.
They're shifting their attention from Malaysia to Indonesia. Indonesia is a huge market and has a potential to develop fighters. Malaysia...is...eh.

We'd get to see Agilan's excess skin flopping about again.
"Flopping about" ah jeez c'mon lollll. He is tough for stepping up to Askren. This is another step up up for him no doubt. He might be on a losing streak here in facing Abbasov.. Abbasov has beaten 3 guys in one night before, fought a lot of tough people in Russia.

Last edited:
"Flopping about" ah jeez c'mon lollll. He is tough for stepping up to Askren. This is another step up up for him no doubt. He might be on a losing streak here in facing Abbasov.. Abbasov has besten 3 guys in one night before, fought a lot of tough people in Russia.
I'm not questioning his skills nor his heart. He was able to beat the odds and become Malaysia's golden boy of mma. It's just that:

Agilan-Thani-IMG_4000.jpg

He looks like he's literally melting.

I'm not questioning his skills nor his heart. He was able to beat the odds and become Malaysia's golden boy of mma. It's just that:

No I know I get the humour and worded myself wrong but just lollll

Dont look at the tiddies

Aw shit

Definitely going to be a ring for this one.

They need to abandon the names.

It got silly awhile ago.

It’s because they keep using the same words in all of them, trying to make each one sound majestic and epic. Get creative, ONE.

Definitely going to be a ring for this one.

It’s because they keep using the same words in all of them, trying to make each one sound majestic and epic. Get creative, ONE.
"Conquest of Champions" and "Destiny of Champions" are only 2 weeks apart...ffs

If they want to be more original they should incorporate the fighters nicknames as well as their usual buzzwords.
E.g. one of the events Angela ''unstoppable" Lee headlined was called "unstoppable dreams.

Vera vs Cerilli could be conquest of truth
Folayang vs Khan could be landslide of champions
Alvarez vs Aoki 3 could be Rise of Kings....Or was that already done?

Full card has been announced and I've updated in the OP.

Great to see Bigdash back

Full card:
46521229_2096803910342853_5670027197805494272_o.jpg

this card takes place in Kuala Lumpur on 7 December

It will be fun if we get to see Yod fighting with the MMA gloves again. Does anyone know his opponent?

Also apologise if it seems like I'm filling the forum with these threads, just trying to make people aware...due to the timing I think a lot of you all miss ONE events.
Cheers.
Luis is local to me. Fought a few guys from my gym. Good fighter but nowhere near Yods level. Practically a gimme fight for him.

They signed up Panpayak for their Muay Thai events?
Man, some poor guy's gonna get the shit kicked out of him.

They've had a few bad matchups, especially for their MT bouts. Rando foreigners vs good Thais.
Not that all the kb bouts have been well matchmade either, but seemingly better.

They've had a few bad matchups, especially for their MT bouts. Rando foreigners vs good Thais.
Not that all the kb bouts have been well matchmade either, but seemingly better.
It's difficult in Muay Thai I think. I understand Thais don't want to fight each other outside of Thailand stadiums, and if you are talking about the Muay Thai rules...what foreigners can really compete with the elite guys ONE is bringing in? (
I'm genuinely curious if these guys are actually being protected or not)

As far as I know Nong O and Sam A have never lost to foreigners.

I know Liam Harrison, (who has beaten a few big name Thais) was supposed to fight on the last card against Saemapetch but was replaced by Ramazanov who nearly won too.

I don't know if it's exactly about being protected, seems just they have more of a legit marquee name and then they match them against someone cheaper who often has a random title of some sort to make it seem okay. Just slightly disappointing matchmaking after how they did a good job signing talent for the super series.

Takenaka is a stud.

Niimura/Kawamura 2 was epic, so I'm glad to see Niimura here.

It will be fun if we get to see Yod fighting with the MMA gloves again.
he has done enough of these kaad chuek fights in Thai Fight there's no reason to keep on doing them now in some other org that has legit Muay Thai bouts. Plus he should've won his last one in One by stoppage when Chris Ngimbi kept acting like he was getting poked in the eye and calling for time outs it'd be hard to fake those with boxing gloves on.

Back