One Credit Classics Videogaming Channel

So yeah, turns out last week's episode wasn't the last one after all!

This week we go One Credit on Ghosts N Goblins!

We all have a hard time putting down the video games. I understand.

Nice. I’ve been bugging you to do that since your first Ghouls n’ Ghosts video.

Thanks my friend, I'm glad you enjoyed it.
I feel I can do better but I had so much fun doing this clear.
I fancy doing a Japanese version at some point.

I didn't watch your season preview and I haven't caught any of this season but what's the deal with all these Wednesday games being super old? I'm 37 so that's relative but it seems like there is a theme that I haven't seen in previous seasons. Are you working a specific gaming system this season?

I didn't watch your season preview and I haven't caught any of this season but what's the deal with all these Wednesday games being super old? I'm 37 so that's relative but it seems like there is a theme that I haven't seen in previous seasons. Are you working a specific gaming system this season?

Yeah I got some new emulation recently between seasons and I've been on a bit of a roll with these Spectrum games. I only wanted to do one or two but I've really fallen into playing them on the system. I'll be doing more recent (for the channel) stuff in a few weeks but that's where we are at the moment.

Episode 100.

Wow.

Thanks to everyone on here who watches the videos. I really appreciate it.

Episode 100.

Wow.

Thanks to everyone on here who watches the videos. I really appreciate it.

Congratulations on the 100th episode. I was like subscriber 248. I held off because I thought it was just a fad but congratulations on the longevity. You'll get that new computer yet.

Back