Golden Axe
Japanese Arcade
No Death Clear
Tyris Flare

Episode 45 is live now!
Street Fighter EX Plus - Arcade - One Credit Clear

Episode 45 is live now!
Street Fighter EX Plus - Arcade - One Credit Clear

Until last week I never knew they even had a Street Fighter game that looked like Virtua Fighter and I would have argued they never did. I'm learning so much.

I'm still on these. They are my bed time stories.

Until last week I never knew they even had a Street Fighter game that looked like Virtua Fighter and I would have argued they never did. I'm learning so much.

Thanks so much for checking out the content and I'm really glad that you're enjoying them.
This series really did get overlooked but they're loads of fun. Akuma didn't feel like fun at the time though hahaha.

Saturday bonus video time.
Golden Axe - Arcade - No Magic/No Death

Damn this is one of the games i played when i was a kid

These are the games of our lives my friend.
Who doesn't love a bit of Golden Axe? A true classic from the Sega vaults!

Bonus video as I take on the Legion of Doom with Big Boss Man & Sgt Slaughter!

Episode 47 is live as I take on Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story on the Super Nintendo!
No Death Full Clear!

Yes, there was a few of them and I enjoyed them for the most part. There's a new one coming out, but it doesn't have the Street Fighter characters in it, only the Arika characters which is fine by me.

These are the games of our lives my friend.
Who doesn't love a bit of Golden Axe? A true classic from the Sega vaults!

Tyris was the best one.

Are you looking forward to the Secret of Mana remake?

Tyris was the best one.

Are you looking forward to the Secret of Mana remake?

I'm really excited about it to be honest with you I think there's so much potential there. I still honestly think the original might be my favourite game of all time, it's 100% in my top 3 in any case. I'm very interested to see how they handle it all but I'll certainly buy it on release.

Episode 48 is live.
Speedball 2 - Megadrive - Cup Clear

This week I started releasing the biggest project I've done yet on this channel.
It's a 21 part Shining Force Multipart Longplay.
There'll be a video every Saturday for 2 weeks then there'll be 3 videos a week until the end of the season!
Here's the first one.

Episode 49 is up and running and it's one of the greatest beat 'em ups ever created!
Street Fighter 2 Turbo on the SNES! Enjoy!

Part 2 of our multipart longplay is live now as we journey to Alterone Castle on Shining Force!

Back