"One China" non negotiable.

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
All these freaks have endless sympathy for people who are supposedly put upon by another and kept down and poor. But when you are only being kept from being more rich and successful than you already are, no one cares because you're greedy. Go Taiwan. FUK china.

This bs really puts china in a position of weakness.

Trump is really trolling the fuck out of them.

Or ..hear us all out china....go fuck urself we'l recognise as many chinas as we feel like...personaly i think we should say we believe in 4 chinas just to mess with them

It's called being pragmatic. Why the fuck would you want to piss off a global power like China over what is essentially a diplomatic technicality?

It's called being pragmatic. Why the fuck would you want to piss off a global power like China over what is essentially a diplomatic technicality?

By making it a bargaining chip, you are making something that orginally off the table in order to get something else in play. Essentially, you could get something for giving nothing new. With that said, this is only good if it works and depending on what he wants in return. If he's just poking a bear to get media attention, the guy is the complete dumbass tryhard I worried about when it would come to FP.

China needs to realize we're tired of pretending Taiwan doesn't exist

i dont want to spend this much on a military, only to have the chinese tell my president who he can or cant talk to

I doubt Donald Trump gives a fuck about Taiwan. I'd be surprised if he could even point it out on a map.
Donald Trump has been in international business for 40 years,

Come on dawg

Beijing need to give it back then.

250px-History_of_Korea-476.PNG

I doubt Donald Trump gives a fuck about Taiwan. I'd be surprised if he could even point it out on a map.

donald trump has been doing business all over the world for decades and is highly educated

i dont get how people still fall for his schtick where he makes a calculated move, then everyone hops on him calling him an idiot, then he reveals he knew what he was doing, making them look stupid for attacking him

Trump-Taiwan-Tweet.png

yeah, doesnt know where it is on a map, but is concerned with our trade relations with them? pls

also lol, this article is from a canadian site. not surprised they have plenty of chinese worried about trump-china relations. its like a pro-syria article from germany lol

Republic of China (Taiwan) is just biding its time.

Communism lasted about 70 years in the CCCP, and the People Republic is up to 68 or so...

I don't know, I think the PRC and ROC should just leave it. You have two nations that are relatively settled with their borders and economies. Just call it two states and be done with it. Its not like either side is particularly bothered, they're all talk, unlike Korea and Palestine/Israel.

Back