Recent fights/results/news from ONE Championship

Nong-O vs Pinca next

this is a fun western MT matchup

Pinca much bigger than Nong-O but i trust that Nong-O is going to beat pinca up.

wasnt this fight scheduled to be a MT on 4oz gloves?

teacher gym life Nong-O made pinca looked an amateur in this round

I think Nong-O is ahead, but wouldn't say he's completely outclassing him.

trust me he is outclassing pinca hard at mt standards

Maybe...could just be I am not that experienced with Muay Thai scoring. To my eyes Nong-O clearly won, but Pinca landed some nice shots too.

trust me he is outclassing pinca hard at mt standards

don't think that was outclassing as well. Nong-O was more composed while landing the higher % shots and Pinca trying to push the action. Not like Nong-O was actually doing alot outside the very clean sweeps.

Maybe...could just be I am not that experienced with Muay Thai scoring. To my eyes Nong-O clearly won, but Pinca landed some nice shots too.
the big kicks,sweeps,balance, the edge on catching the kicks and returning with more powerful and efficient ones

Pinca landed here and there but by MT scoring Nong-O dominated him from the start to the finish of the fight

eating kicks and getting tossed to the ground is the ultimate no-no in muay thai. Pinca held his own but the fact that he couldn't even be competitive in the clinch being that much bigger is all we need to know.

Cheers lads.

I'd like to get more into Muay Thai.

don't think that was outclassing as well. Nong-O was more composed while landing the higher % shots and Pinca trying to push the action. Not like Nong-O was actually doing alot outside the very clean sweeps.
the constant body damage on Pinca and the effective defense and counters

Pinca rushed a lot but had minor success with Nong-O handling him at these moments with the contention clinch

If this fight was on the stadiums there wouldnt be people betting after the 3rd round(of a 5 rounder of course)

of course thats only my opinion

So do you guys think Petrosyan will kayo smoking Joe or just outclass him?

Back