Recent fights/results/news from ONE Championship

But I wont bug you anymore in this thread. Some Muay Thai fanboys are already upset for calling out the dive. Which some short sighted numpties think is an attack on Yodsanklai, or somehow reflects badly on him.

NVbfFc3.jpg

I will keep calling out BS, deal with it.

Last edited:
Schiavello is good, the other ONE is a bit meh.

He's a joke and a perfect fit for ONE championship.

Yelling doesn't equal good commentary. "JUMPING KNEE!!!!" The jumping knee missed by a mile, why are you yelling like a little schoolgirl, dumbass? People who think that yelling "CRAZY OLD BASTARD, YOU DID IT!!!" at the top of your longs is quality commentary, need to check their heads. It's garbage. He's a clueless hack and a clown, always has been.

Bazooka Joe > Dumbass Schiavello. But to each their own I guess.
Schivello is a acquired taste but Bazooka Joe is a clueless dumbass who still does not understand how to score a fight

If Shiavello was commentating for Glory I would be spamming their customer support every single day to replace him. Thank god he's not commentating for Glory.

Just look at the promotion he's working for lol. It's a joke. You think he wouldn't rather be working for Glory? Of course he would. But Glory doesn't want him, hell no. You have be a real dumbass to think he's any good as a serious commentator. Just listen to him commentating for ONEFC. Massive cringe. There's only sheer bullshit comming from his mouth. Hyping shit fights as if they are the best thing ever. NO credibillity whatsoever. If you take him seriously, than I can't take you seriously as a combat sports fan. You have to lack any critical thinking if you do, and should go watch WWE. Period. He's full of bullshit and thinks fight fans are completely retarded, GTFOH!!!

There hasn't been a better commentator at doing actual technical play by play calls in Kickboxing than Schiavello. Nobody can quickly call strikes/targets and combinations as well as he does. That alone sets him apart. Keep in mind I'm not watching him commentate MMA fights, Kickboxing and Muay Thai he's very good.

While a potential acquired taste, I think his humor and his enthusiasm takes the entertainment factor to another level. He just makes watching fights funner.

He was also a Sherdoger at one point and used to mention this forum in K-1 events until losers like @premiumtap ran him out.

"There hasn't been a better commentator at doing actual technical play by play calls in Kickboxing than Schiavello."

"JUMPING KNEE!!!"

LMFAO

You said it yourself... ENTERTAINMENT. First of all, entertainment is a subjective matter. But most of all I don't want entertainment. If I want entertainment I'll go to a comedy club. I want quality and knowledge.The only reason why some people like Shiavello is because he did K-1 back in the day. Oh my childhood… it was so amazing!!! But lets be honest, we all have grown, and see things from a different perspective once we get older. At least I hope so. Already back in the day it grew old on me real fast. He sucked back then and he sucks even harder now. Shiavello is an utter joke, and if you don't agree then you should w.atch WWE.

Last edited:
"There hasn't been a better commentator at doing actual technical play by play calls in Kickboxing than Schiavello."

"JUMPING KNEE!!!"

LMFAO
More like "JUMP-ING KNEE", and its a tremendous quote.

Then you have gems like:

"Jab - Two from Kyshenko. Beautiful execution of the basic Boxing combination up the center corridoor."

"Just looking to tenderise the lead quadricept area"

"Full of venom is the left leg of the Thai"

I could go on and on. I can't even think of a single Bazooka Joe line.

"He was also a Sherdoger at one point and used to mention this forum in K-1 events until losers like @premiumtap ran him out."

Look at my join date you lying sack of shit.

You said it yourself... ENTERTAINMENT. First of all, entertainment is a subjective matter. But most of all I don't want entertainment. If I want entertainment I'll go to a comedy club. I want quality and knowledge.The only reason why some people like Shiavello is because he did K-1 back in the day. Oh my childhood… it was so amazing!!! But lets be honest, we all have grown, and see things from a different perspective once we get older. Already back in the day it grew old on me real fast. He sucked back then and he sucks even harder now. Shiavello is an utter joke, and if you don't agree then you should watch WWE.
You're just bland, boring, and inaccurate in your assesment. The two aspects of commentary aren't mutually exclusive. You can inform and be entertaining simultaneously, and Schiavello manages that task.

"He was also a Sherdoger at one point and used to mention this forum in K-1 events until losers like @premiumtap ran him out."

Look at my join date you lying sack of shit.
Did you miss the "like" part? Like maybe you should read before you spout off...

More like "JUMP-ING KNEE", and its a tremendous quote.

Then you have gems like:

"Jab - Two from Kyshenko. Beautiful execution of the basic Boxing combination up the center corridoor."

"Just looking to tenderise the lead quadricept area"

"Full of venom is the left leg of the Thai"

I could go on and on. I can't even think of a single Bazooka Joe line.

Yes, a bullshit artist like Mauro Ranallo. Go watch WWE you utter numpty....

Did you miss the "like" part? Like maybe you should read before you spout off...

Because people could actually read that as if I was part of whoever you're talking about that ran him out. I was NOT part of that, so don't mention me.

Last edited:
But I wont bug you anymore in this thread. Some Muay Thai fanboys are already upset for calling out the dive. Which some short sighted numpties think is an attack on Yodsanklai, or somehow reflects badly on him.

NVbfFc3.jpg

I will keep calling out BS, deal with it.

And we'll keep calling you an idiot, deal with it.

You wouldn't have taken that combo from Yodsanklai without going down even if you tried, but sure he dived. You should speak with @Broadcast, you two have some things in common.

Schiavello sucks, he's so over the top with anything that when something actually awesome happens it just doesn't feel the same anymore, he's TOO MUCH, and in any sport, MMA/KB/MT.
I don't care if he was a sherdogger or no, i'd rather have someone who won't exaggerate everything like GLORY guys, Bazooka Joe is bias toward some things but it's much better IMO. Anyone is, really.

Wasn't fake, those 2 just shouldn't be in the same ring/cage.

If Shiavello was commentating for Glory I would be spamming their customer support every single day to replace him. Thank god he's not commentating for Glory.

Just look at the promotion he's working for lol. It's a joke. You think he wouldn't rather be working for Glory? Of course he would. But Glory doesn't want him, hell no. You have be a real dumbass to think he's any good as a serious commentator. Just listen to him commentating for ONEFC. Massive cringe. There's only sheer bullshit comming from his mouth. Hyping shit fights as if they are the best thing ever. NO credibillity whatsoever. If you take him seriously, than I can't take you seriously as a combat sports fan. You have to lack any critical thinking if you do, and should go watch WWE. Period. He's full of bullshit and thinks fight fans are completely retarded, GTFOH!!!
As Glory has Grisham and Valtellini for regulars now I don't know if they were interested in Schiavello more recently when he left axs tv, but they absolutely wanted Schiavello in the past. They just couldn't have him as he was contracted elsewhere. Still he did work the last man standing event.

Guarantee ONE pays him more now though and their shows are closer to where he wanted to live again.

Last edited:
Schiavello is the best western kickboxing commentator ever and its not even close

funny, knew a lot of the sport, was since the peak of K-1

Todd Grisham dont even know what a knockdown is (every time a guy goes down due off balance he screams " IS THAT A KNOCKDOWN?!?!", dude dont even know the sport)

Valtellini cant score fights,and 9 of 10 technical observations he make about the fight is that the fighter is going well with lowkicks or that he should throw more low kicks...

--------------------------------

schiavello was the biased fanboy that we all used to love,because he knew the sport and he was funny doing it, also the intensivity and love he had for kickboxing was shown on his epic narrations.

And how are the best supposed to fight the best in international muay thai when thais never fight one another?
There are plenty of international fighters that would matchup well against thais. Some examples of past fights. Yodwicha struggled against Mazzeti, Sangmanee drew against Han Zihao, Muangthai got KO'd by Genju Umeno and barely beat Han Zihao. Chad Collins KO'd Sakmongkol i believe. Yodpanomrung got KO'd by some non thai and lost to Fabrice Fairtex, Panpayak got KO'd by some guy, Petmorrakot got beaten by Ramanazov.

Don't tell me all those thais are washed up or anything, we know it's not true. Stop pretending to be living in a world where a thai can't lose against a non thai.

some of Schiavello golden quotes(some found on his old blog and ones that i remember):
"There are two things I know for sure: Britney Spears will never win Mother of The Year and Albert Kraus didn't win that fight!"

"There are no windows in Mighty Mo's house. If he wants to let a breeze in he just punches a hole in the wall."

"Feitosa is a nice Brazilian... I like a nice Brazilian... I used to tell my ex-girlfriend that all the time."

"Semmy Schilt has less personality than a head of lettuce."

"He's an artist. He should cut his ear off." (about Bonjasky)

"He's so tall when he walks past the zoo giraffes are attracted to him." (about Hong Man Choi)

"The wheel is spinning but the mouse inside the wheel is dead. He killed the mouse!" (about Gago Drago)

"He`s like the Volvo of K-1 Max" (about Sato)

"That`s the worst haircut since Dr Spock" (Masato vs Drago final 8 haircut lol)

"I just set up a Myspace Page for him under the name 'Man Who Doesn't Jab' ... he's already got 40 friends!"

"he has more rights than amnesty international" (about sato)

"more kicks than a can can dancer (Hari)

" he´s taking more shots than a alchoholic( Buakaw on his 2nd fight with Masato)

"He's a stud... there are no such things as lesbians in the world, just women who haven't met Paul Slowinski yet."

Back