Recent fights/results/news from ONE Championship

Some nice highlight reels it seems like. Liam Harrison vs Petmorrakot was a good matchup i thought, but it seems like the size difference was too big.

Aside from that fight, were there any competitive fights between top fighters? I had never heard of Panpayaks and Yodsanklais opponents.I hope OneFC doesn't become similar to Thai Fight. Petro vs Yodsanklai would be awesome indeed.

Last edited:
doesn't ONE actually have belts for their Muay Thai divisions? I'm sure Sam-A won a belt. so the best have to fight the best... eventually.

How is the matchmaking in One any different than in other international muay thai promotions? It features exactly the same guys who fight on Lion Fight, Top King, Yokkao, All Star, MTGP, etc.

And how are the best supposed to fight the best in international muay thai when thais never fight one another?

What would that be? IMO kickboxing rules is just fine for both;

muay thai rules is a big advantage for Yod.
When the fight is that competitive it should be done maybe modified muaythai rules where the clinch is broken up a lot earlier and no elbows since I doubt Petro would be up for that. Kinda like when Petro fought buakaw. Under kb rules I think Petro has an advantage. But if it is kb its still a great fight.

It's not even a proper KO, look at the Aussie's legs as he goes down. You can clearly see him hop before he goes down. That's NOT a natural way to go down. Dude opted out.

At this point ONE Championship is just hurting combat sports. And what's with this hybrid fighting disciplines? Two Muay Thai fighters, fighting under KB rules in a cage wearing MMA gloves? ONE is a joke, and Schiavello is the cherry on top of this clown show.

Last edited:
It's not even a proper KO, look at the Aussie's legs as he goes does. You can clearly see him hop before he goes down. That's NOT a natural way to go down. Dude opted out.

At this point ONE Championship is just hurting combat sports. And what's with this hybrid fighting disciplines? Two Muay Thai fighters, fighting under KB rules in a cage wearing MMA gloves? ONE is a joke, and Schiavello is the cherry on top of this clown show.

sAp8ex2.png

It was a Muay Thai fight, by the way.

Ah... great comeback with real arguments.

Sorry I popped your bubble. Don't be mad at me though. I'm just pointing out your eating a shit sandwich.

Ah... great comeback with real arguments.

Sorry I popped your bubble. Don't be mad at me though. I'm just pointing out your eating a shit sandwich.

trust me, I already said a lot of things about ONE.

But saying this KO was fake, is probably the worst take I've heard in a while and uncalled for.

Don't worry, it's still a TKO because he quit. And who can blame the poor guy?

One second he's pretending to be face down, out cold, like Manny Pacquiao, and the next second he's back on his feet. And no less than 10 seconds later he's kneeling for Yodsanklai. Yeah, he was out cold... LOL

Whatever you want to believe and makes you feel better dude. I don't really care one way or another anyway.

fake?

that third uppercut totally killed his chin

good for regis that his body was already crumbling to the side, otherwise he would slam his head clean on the canvas

Watching it again, maybe he did want to opt out and wants no more of it after getting a taste of Yod's power. I dont blame him though.

But ONE MMA is a joke though. Low quality fighters and ask anyone when they see the heavyweight as brendan vera they will take the whole organisation as a joke.
Before they didn't had Muay Thai i didn't even pay attention to ONE Fc.
Also, get better ring girls, some of them look plastic as heck.

Last edited:
I also think One should stop boasting their "1.7 billion potential viewers"... ofcourse, its like saying everyone who has the internet can view it. But then hardly anyone knows about it.

Who thinks Phetmorako is turning into a Sudsakorn?
He is turning into a joke more and more. He doesnt take fights seriously, keeps laughing in the ring.

Kick this guy out and bring in more serious fighters like Yodwicha.

Watching it again, maybe he did want to opt out and wants no more of it after getting a taste of Yod's power. I dont blame him though.

But ONE MMA is a joke though. Low quality fighters and ask anyone when they see the heavyweight as brendan vera they will take the whole organisation as a joke.
Before they didn't had Muay Thai i didn't even pay attention to ONE Fc.
Also, get better ring girls, some of them look plastic as heck.

Personally I skip the MMA fights and watch the Muay Thai / Kickboxing fights. If I want to watch MMA I watch the UFC.

He's a joke and a perfect fit for ONE championship.

Yelling doesn't equal good commentary. "JUMPING KNEE!!!!" The jumping knee missed by a mile, why are you yelling like a little schoolgirl, dumbass? People who think that yelling "CRAZY OLD BASTARD, YOU DID IT!!!" at the top of your longs is quality commentary, need to check their heads. It's garbage. He's a clueless hack and a clown, always has been.

Bazooka Joe > Dumbass Schiavello. But to each their own I guess.

ONE is a joke, and Schiavello is the cherry on top of this clown show.
I am not so familiar with One, but I agree on Schiavello. Hes a smart and entertaining fella, very ad rem too, but also very biased and a bit racist(unintentionally). But he is most definitely a demagogue. He completely ruined the chahid/zambidis fight for me, chahid is certainly not the one dimensional fighter that he wants the viewers to believe. Chahid is maybe not elite, but he is not mediocre either. I think zambidis(with all respect) is. I think Chahid is better equiped and more experienced and therefore, in contrary to Zambidis, would have done a better job against Baukaw the Great! I still respect Zambi tho, so please dont be offended.
Sato and Mo Khamal suffered the same, shameless, treatment. If you dont now better, you'd believe Schiavello, and these guys are clueless amateurs, bums... can you believe it!! LOL!

Back