ONE Championship™: Dynasty of Heroes

Tonon is interested in doing MMA? News to me.

Tonon got him with the heel hook, not surprising but I really thought Aoki was going to avoid that. Oh well
Tonon is one of the best sub only grapplers in the world. He's not really worried about giving up position especially if he can get to inside sankaku or ashi garami which it sounds like he did.

Aoki is a tremendous grappler by MMA standards but Tonon heelhooked Imanari in like two minutes to put it in perspective.

Tonon is interested in doing MMA? News to me.
He's been training boxing for the past year or two with Shyheim from his gym (renzos) amongst a few others. He actually doesn't have bad hands tbh but he's got some work to do. He'll explode knees at the lower levels of mma, though.

Edit:

Tonon is one of the best sub only grapplers in the world. He's not really worried about giving up position especially if he can get to inside sankaku or ashi garami which it sounds like he did.

Aoki is a tremendous grappler by MMA standards but Tonon heelhooked Imanari in like two minutes to put it in perspective.
Yeah, I just thought Aoki would be able to hold it out for the time limit, wasn't expecting him to win or anything. Not surprising at all that Tonon did get him though, really nice roll into it while Aoki tried to take the back.

This one might be over quick, someone should get KTFO

Not surprising at all that Tonon did get him though, really nice roll into it while Aoki tried to take the back.
For sure, he had both legs wrapped up. It was good while it lasted.

Santos gassed hard in this fight. Looks like he is completely done if he doesn't get a finish in the first/second round.

PXC champ Kadestam with the huge comeback, lost just about every second of the fight going into the 3rd

what a comeback.

The Swede getting his ass kicked for 12 mins then Sapo suddenly looked spent and got KOd

UFC/Bellator need knees to the head of a grounded opponent so bad

Thani winning would help to justify some of my questionable life decisions in regards to late night low level Malaysian amateur MMA viewing. Been watching him since his MIMMA days

Well, that was complete domination...as expected. Pretty sure Thani didn't land a single strike?

Yeah, as much of a beatdown as expected lol. Also does Ben look a little less flabby than he has lately?

Back